Hello from Kandahar, Afghanistan

Soulless

Hello F|A! It's been a while since I've been able to get on the forums and the servers. Servers for me are virtually unplayable and impossible to hold conversations on. I hold app a 987 ping on a good day. Thank you satellite internet that only runs off of WiFi. We've been here on site for a few weeks now and it's been interesting already. My unit has been under indirect mortar and RPG fire. Being artillery, this is a semi nervous event when it happens. I am the main gunner for convoys we take back and forth to other FOB (forward observation base.) I will tell you more when I get the opportunity on my status. But we are living in approximatly 104-115 degrees F weather right now with no precipitation. I am due for R&R already sometime around August. So be ready for me to be active again. I wouldn't mind being on the scrim team possibly while I'm back. I am not sure how you guys do your rosters, but I'll do research on it when I get a chance. I'll try to get on this post from time to time to see any replies that are given. Take care and happy hunting.

Good to hear from ya Soulless! Glad to hear that youre stayin safe, but it sounds like its hot as hell lol. It'll be nice to have you back man. Take care!