Hello World!

BLAAT

Hey everyone, 

Since I've been playing on the F|A NQ server for a solid week now I figured I should introduce myself, so here goes:

I'm BLAAT, some of you may know me from the time I played ET on FG2. I really love the game, and stopped playing for a while when FG bled to death (still a shame imo). A couple of weeks ago I was in a nostalgic mood and decided to see if there were any NQ servers left and to my suprise there were! 

I'm currently still in university, so plenty of time for gaming :). In the mean time I like to go out and do a lot of sports.

Hope to see you around,

BLAAT

Edited by BLAAT
  • Like 3

Welcome to the forums BLAAT! 

Happy to see an old friend again :) I'm sure you will bump into some people (possible members) that you know as well from back in the day and I can assure you there will be many more friends to be made here! 

Hey Blaaaaat, welcome to the forums, seen your name on ts a couple of times, see you on the server sometime :) :)

Idk why I cannot remember you from FG (sry for that) but is always nice to see old FG players arround. ;)

• Leader

I'm BLAAT, some of you may know me from the time I played ET on FG2.

FG = FlameGuards?  We have a lot of FlameGuarders in this clan now.  :D  They are a fine bunch.

• Like 1

I also met you on HC.

Welcome here and have fun.

Gengis