AcidParadox

Fearless Assassins Encyclopedia Project!!

can i ask you something, my Name appear as in Forums or by my real name, Mexickano?!,

Eso es tocho morocho!!, puntos a tu favor.

HOLY f***!!!

TWO THUBS UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice, very nice :)

maybe you should put the origin of FA? i remember there was something dare wrote on the first birthday of FA, dunno where it is lol :)

Only 5 members have send me the data....

Come on people!!

Let's Make this real

it will just take you less than 2 minutes

TWO MINUTES!!

:yahoo

nice, very nice :)

maybe you should put the origin of FA? i remember there was something dare wrote on the first birthday of FA, dunno where it is lol :)

Need to find that thing.. been ages.. I need to put that on our website in History page!

Ok a little update

more members have started to send their information for the info-box but there's still a lot members left

, one thing that i could do it's just going to each of your profiles and gather some relevant information for the infobox, i just need to know if you guys think is okay for me to gather your information on your forum profile!

Im happy to see , how this is going well

ok but i have not updated the wikia because i have been a little busy with some migration thingies ( don't worry im not an immigrant!)and i just got time to play 1 or 2 matches per day, but i think everything is ok now, so i will start getting busy.

I still need any volunteers that could take screenshots of the servers at COD 4 and BF:BC2 , i would do it but my video card just sucks and the screenshots would look awful :D

If you accept any information from Hecken or Kai about me, I will have to vandalise the wiki.

I guess with a wiki format, it will be easier to make tutorials and stuff.

This what your looking for?

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/3609-happy-birthday-fearless-assassins/page__p__38760__hl__history+f|a__fromsearch__1#entry38760'>http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/3609-happy-birthday-fearless-assassins/page__p__38760__hl__history+f|a__fromsearch__1#entry38760

no this is.

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/3609-happy-birthday-fearless-assassins/

It's the same thing?.....;)

It's the same thing?.....;)

you just can't admit you made a mistake :rolleyes:

There was no mistake to admit. The link I posted was the SAME EXACT LINK THAT YOU POSTED!<_<

I still need any volunteers that could take screenshots of the servers at COD 4 and BF:BC2 , i would do it but my video card just sucks and the screenshots would look awful :D

I could do some CoD4 screen shots. Define what you want in the screenshots: Action shots, total map shots, battleground shots, etc. etc.

I could do some CoD4 screen shots. Define what you want in the screenshots: Action shots, total map shots, battleground shots, etc. etc.

Anything it doesn't matter :)