Fearless Assassins Encyclopedia Project!!

AcidParadox

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!!

I have always wanted to make an encyclopedia about everything related to this wonderful clan!!

and here it is :http://fearless-assassins.wikia.com/wiki/

The Site is still at construction, some GFX is going to be temporary, since i want to make some good icons for the site.

But one thing is true, i can't do this alone.... :confused

So that's why im asking everybody to contribute!

Here's how you can help me :

User Profile

I have made the Clan_Roster on the page, if someone is missing or is in the wrong section please pm me

Ok , so want to appear on the encyclopedia?

No Problem my friend!!

All you gotta do is to PM me the following:

Nickname:

Birth Date: OPTIONAL* ( this is for keeping updating the ages if they are set)

Hometown: OPTIONAL*

Current City: OPTIONAL*

Games you play : Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, Call of Duty 4 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Servers That You Play: =F|A= Servers Only!!

Member Type: ET/COD4/BF:BC2 Trial/Member/Co-Leader/Leader/Admin

Avatar: Send me a nice picture so it can look even better

and most important: Send me a little bio about you(Your hobbies, what you like/dislike, Your Pc Specs,your achievments (EVEN YOUR PETS)

This is for the info box that looks just like this:

aaaaaa1.jpg

Beautiful isn't it??

SCREENSHOTS

I need people to take screenshots at the servers (Maps,Gameplay,Fun,etc.)

This is for the server section that im making, that will include:

• Common Players
  • Map Rotation List
  • Highest Killers

Also it would be nice to make a slideshow of it!!

USERS THAT KNOW CSS!

I need someone that could help me creating the articles, the boxes, banners for the site,etc.

If you want to help me, just make a wikia account, then pm with your username and i will make you admin so you can edit the site!!

If Anyone has a question, please don't doubt on posting it on this thread!!

:thanks

• Like 2

Just a Question:

Did u take permission from founders??

I think its called "the promotion of clan" so why they dont want to give him permission ????

If more ppl will knows about us thats better :D

I think its called "the promotion of clan" so why they dont want to give him permission ????

If more ppl will knows about us thats better :D

i was just thinking about permission lol. i rembemeber stickymoose made an fa toolbar, and then cos he didnt get permission his link got removed and he got warned for makign the toolbar withouht permission

i was just thinking about permission lol. i rembemeber stickymoose made an fa toolbar, and then cos he didnt get permission his link got removed and he got warned for making the toolbar withouht permission

Uh oh :blink:

This never crossed into my mind

The only reason i want to make this is to make something for the clan (like a tribute for example), also it would be nice to see members working together.

But i think i'll wait to see what admins say about it

Uh oh :blink:

This never crossed into my mind

The only reason i want to make this is to make something for the clan (like a tribute for example), also it would be nice to see members working together.

But i think i'll wait to see what admins say about it

i think this should be fine, i cant see why you wouldent be givern permission (if needed ). I recall someone attemping to make a wiki page on FA on the actual wikipedia , which was fien till wiki themselves pullled the plug on it :lol:

i think this should be fine, i cant see why you wouldent be givern permission (if needed ). I recall someone attemping to make a wiki page on FA on the actual wikipedia , which was fien till wiki themselves pullled the plug on it :lol:

I can tell you that it's pretty impossible to make it on the actual wikipedia.....

As soon as you finish an article about the clan , a wikipedia moderator will pm and will tell you that wikipedia is not for promotion,and he will give you the most stupid excuses, and they will delete your article, no matter how much time you took to make it.

• Administrators

Good work Paradox. +1 Rep'd.

But I would like to make sure you lock editing for general users. At present ALL can edit it.

Only founders or you should be able to edit it or any member from staff. As Malo pointed out above, editing for all can be fairly abused.