Kick for stealing TAG

Dr.Leiche

Hi I wanted to look at the hardcore server.

have my name F | ADr.Leiche | WWD typed with "set name" field.

Then I was asked what my name is in the forum, then kick with the theft of grounds TAG.

After that I wanted to go back to the noq qo I am always and there was my name away.

What did I do wrong?

pls help me

thank Dr.Leiche

If I understood it right then I don't think you done anything wrong

If you went in the hardcore server for your first time then F|A members ask that most of the time, I had it a few times this week.

Did you tell them what your name is on the forums? They ask that to make sure if you're tag stealing or not, if you don't reply then they'll most likely kick you

Sound like an admin fail lols. You just need your level set on that server thats all. xfire me and ill set you up. Thundercvnt

• Administrators

have my name F | ADr.Leiche | WWD typed with "set name" field.

pls help me

thank Dr.Leiche

Correct tags are =F|A= Yourname. Time to start checking admin logs.

I was asked what my name is in the forum, then kick with the theft of grounds TAG.

We ask any new players we see on hardcore ( wearing the F|A tags ) what their forum name is, so we can get their level set for them, Dr.Leiche didn't respond to many PMs

* /m F|A Dr.Leiche what is your forum name?

L3fty, Jaaa! and myself were on the server at that time none of us had seen this player before on Hardcore, after no response he was kicked. We have had problems with players that think they are in the clan simply because they registered on forums.

Thunder*** came onto the server and I requested him to set Dr.Leiche level on hardcore

Correct tags are =F|A= Yourname. Time to start checking admin logs.

Admins say they asked him more than 5 times and no response. Maybe his English is not so good? Thats a typo on his name it looked correct on the server when i set him. all is good now.

We ask any new players we see on hardcore ( wearing the F|A tags ) who they are so we can get their level set for them, you didn't respond to 3 PM

L3fty, Jaaa! and myself were on the server at that time.

Next time, come to the forum and check his/her name and see if he/she is a member or not (i always do), if he/she does not respond to pms, do it in main chat, but not kick a member of the clan if r not sure what is or not.

• Like 1