Where I have been.

Sonofdoc

Hello. It is the long lost Sonofdoc, that you have not seen for a while.

This is just where I have been, and when I will return.

So I have not been playing for several reasons. The first, Major reason is because I lost almost all purpose to keep playing after Doc had to stop playing. Doc is my dad as you all know, and it just gets kinda boring without him here. Second, I lost all my XP. After the most recent XP reset that happened for everyone, I have built up 1 Million XP 3 times already, and lost it due to XP resets. From that point, loosing all my XP once again, I was done. My third reason, was because I just did not feel like it was as fun playing as it used to be. Now yes, this is still a great community, and I would never leave, but It sometimes gets boring. My fourth, and final reason, Is because I have found other games that I enjoy alot. For example. Battlefield 4, GTA 5, Garry's Mod, Unturned, etc. 

Yes, I miss you all.

But until Doc comes back (If he ever does), I most likely will only drop in a few times, and also play some more Cod4, because I have always loved it.

Cya guys soon, Hopefully. 

• Like 3

good to see you sonodoc. while i havent been on as much either its a relief to see some of the old peeps are still around. tell your dad hi for me and good luck to you both. dont be strangers

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

son of doc ur dad isnt doctor deemer is he .?

No. My dad is the Co-Leader. =F|A=Docwarren. He had to go away for a little while due to school stuff, and I kinda left with him. When he comes back, I will probably come back. Until then, I won't be on that much.

• Leader

...He had to go away for a little while due to school stuff, and I kinda left with him. ...

That is RIGHT!  Both of you have to pay attention to RL School Stuff!  :D