How can I make an audio disk from youtube videos?

Ol Smoke

I am practicing some new music for a band I am joining and I want a way to take the audio from a source and make a continuous recording of those songs.

Right now I have the songs in a bookmarked area of Firefox and I have to keep going to the PC and clicking on the song.  Over and over.  So I want a list

that will auto play so I can just keep going thru them and practice the bass lines in each song.

So is there a way to do this on the cheap?  I have over 50 songs to learn and I don't want to pay $50.

I have an audio program that will strip the audio from the video but it won't work on YouTube videos.

Under a YouTube video you'll see an option named "add to", click that and pick "make new playlist", from there you can keep adding songs to the playlist with the "add to" option. You can make multiple playlists, shuffle them, and make a them auto repeat. A one song playlist can be looped to get the effect you're looking for or a multiple song one.

There's also Firefox add ons that allow you to download video and/or audio. Just search keyword "YouTube" in the add ons search.

• Like 2

If you want to extract audio file from youtube video, you can use this website, however, i never tryed it and i dunno the quality you'll get from it.

edit: I tryed it, it works, seems like it allows ya to get an audio file in this format: mp3 in 224 kbps, when downloading the file you will mostly get a pop up too for some ads, but don't mind it and just close it. Not the best quality, but considering it's soething you get from youtube, you can't exept anything more.

The best choise is still to buy the original tracks though, or get a friend to copy their audio files.