I was banned on et

IKILLCAMPERS

Were you banned or just kicked? Usually you are just kicked for a few minutes for wearing tags if you havent had your level set. If you havent had your level set, post it on tracker so someone can adjust your admin group. ;)

No the kick is automatic. The server will kick anybody for wearing FA tags or close variations of it without an admin level of 11+.

BTW, its great to see you start to play ET! :3 Visit Hardcore some time :)

• Like 1

change your name tags instead =F|A= do for example -F|A- post on tracker if they can set your lvl make sure your ET jaymod and silent guid are added in your profile
you wont be kicked by server with the diffirent tags and will be setted by high admins if they see your tracker and your guids are added in your profile
https://fearless-assassins.com/tracker/

if a admin kicks you explain him you are a admin and you could send the admin a private message on forum so he can see a pm with your admin profile 
I just connected to nq1 it was a mistake i informed you are admin and the rest will be fine i guess 

exept im not setted on nq1 myself :P

• Like 2

ok i finally got it fixed ,, 

we need you to add your et guid to your profile please follow this http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/62-members-and-server-regular-submit-your-guid/  levels cant be set until thats done .

Edited by D..X
  • Like 2

• Leader

my guid is up 

It is True!  His W:ET is in his profile, so Recruiters+ can set him 14 on NQ1 if they meet him there.  

IkillCamps, as an admin, you should also get a Silent GUID and put it into your profile.  You can visit any Silent FA sever (sans tags) and do a /Sil_guid to get a copy of it.  (The server downloads it for you).  Put the last 8 hex numbers (without the :2 at end) into your profile in the S:ET field.  You might never play on a Silent-mod server, but it is required of admins.

You should save the etkey file found in etmain and the silent.dat file found in your silent folder to someplace safe, along with your COD key, just to be safe from these untrustworthy computers. :D

• Like 3