Anime recommendations?

Not my fault nobody else responded to this most important of topics before I did. The poor guy had to wait a hole hour just for one reply. Unbelievable.

• Like 7

Name a genre or 2 and I'll pick a couple for each. It's more fun this way :D

Indeed it would help a lot. Overwise yes we can recommend fun stuff, but might not suit your tastes. (well in the end, it's exactly the same as movies, music, video games and so on... )

• Like 3

Also, you have a MAL or some kind of personal list to keep track of the stuff? Maybe post it here so we can see your overall tastes

• Like 1

Name a genre or 2 and I'll pick a couple for each. It's more fun this way :D

Well i want sth like one piece or nanatsu no taizai, i don't like splatter though, i want action and epic battles

Indeed it would help a lot. Overwise yes we can recommend fun stuff, but might not suit your tastes. (well in the end, it's exactly the same as movies, music, video games and so on... )

I answered if u want to recommend sth :D

Also, you have a MAL or some kind of personal list to keep track of the stuff? Maybe post it here so we can see your overall tastes

I don't have a list but i can remember most of them: one piece , fairy tail, attack on titan, bleach, 7deadly sins, fma. fma brotherhood, tokyo ghul. d gray man, actually that's all i rembmer :P

• Like 2

Off the top of my head I can think of two good ones to start out with if you enjoyed Tokyo Ghoul, both having action and are quite dark at times ^^.  those two being Black Lagoon and Darker than Black.

• Like 3

Seconding Black Lagoon. I don't know if they fit perfectly, but I can always recommend  Cowboy Bebop. Samurai Champloo might also be to your liking.

• Like 4

Seconding Black Lagoon. I don't know if they fit perfectly, but I can always recommend  Cowboy Bebop. Samurai Champloo might also be to your liking.

Both of those are great too.  Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, and Ghost in the Shell are what got me into anime.  Oh ya.. Watch Ghost in the Shell too :P

Both of those are great too.  Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, and Ghost in the Shell are what got me into anime.  Oh ya.. Watch Ghost in the Shell too :P

Then I'll start with ghost in the Shell 1st, I begun anime with bleach(mainstream) :P