the saddest day of my life so far

vehx

I am very sorry to hear your news and my my deepest condolences mate. Stay strong in there and i will pray strengts for you, your mother and your family and all who it touched. I can see from your text how good man your father was and he will live in your memories and for those who he helped. If you want talk my pm box is open. Because your text over 280 member and regulars over the world have known little bit on your father.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi Vehx, I haven't been online since a while b/c I were to busy with real life and things to deal with.Now I am back and reading your post I dont really know what to say but  giving you an imaginary hug.My friend stay strong.I am so sorry for your loss.

Edited by baba
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

My condolences to you, and you  should be proud you father healed so many people as a country doctor. 

Stay strong and remember the good and positive things he has done for your family and for other people, I hope I said this right.

• Like 1