the saddest day of my life so far

vehx

He is in a better place now. 5 heart attacks, he must been a great fighter. I know the feeling when you look on someone and want to help, but you can't and you feel helpless, angry and sad in the same time. But from your story I can tell that he lived his life and actually gave his life to others. And his spirit will forever be there in the lives of people that he saved. May he rest in peace now, as he gave his best for this world and all the people he met in his life. You can be really proud. Stay strong & take care.

• Like 1

I am sorry to read Vehx. In your writing it shows your fathers life had lots of meaning, for many. That is something very special. Your writing is also very beautiful  in the way that you really bring over pain, stress, loss and actually also hope. Don't stay strong, stay how you choose to be atm. Mourn and celebrate life.

• Like 1

That is tough, hang in there, we are all family here in F/a! Payers to your family too.

• Like 1

Sorry for you lost and my deepest condolence brother!! Stay stong, the whole =F|A= family is with you in this ruff time . Your dad was a great man and had a great life , may he rest in peace

• Like 1

Sorry to hear vehx if you need someone to talk to feel free to shoot a message I am here for you buddy I lost my grandfather around 2 months ago so the wound is still fresh for me as well.

• Like 1

words can not describe my gratitude to all of you ,,, thank you so much for all of the kind words , they really do lessen the sorrow for me ,  today of course , will be one of the roughest days to get through , since there are decissions and arrangements to be made ,,,,, my mother , bless her heart , is staying strong , but i know she is hurting inside far more than me , ,,, i am doing my best to comfort her ,  i know we will get through this ,,,,  again  i want to say ....... THANK YOU  to all of the =F|A= community ,, the kindness and compassion that you have expressed brought tears to my eyes and gratitude to my heart .....

Thank You All

• Like 2

Im very sorry vehx, of what you tell he was a great man, stay strong on this difficult moments, no one is prepared for this kind of loss that shows us is part of life, my deepest condolences to you and your family.

• Like 1