I bought a mouse

Lenovo

I hope you enjoy it. As long as it feels comfortable in your hand that is pretty much the most important aspect to a good gaming mouse. I suggest starting at the lowest DPI available and do some trial from there. Here is a good tutorial with great information about mice and settings. Also, what kind of mouse pad are you using? 

Keep us updated on how it's going. Good luck out there.

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

Cant read italian (what a suprise) but I sure enjoyed the pictures that were included!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

dpi 1500

mouse sens 4.45

cg_fov 115

Razor Death Adder, the one and only mouse that hurt my hand, the  shape simply doesn´t fits me. Logitech G403 Prodigy, my best choice so far. Its always difficult for me to find the "right" sensitivity. Higher in game sensitivity causes a bad aim for a long distances, low sensitivity bad aim for close combat.. Pretty hard to find the "perfect" setting.

dpi 1600

sens 5.89

fov 115

Edited by KIA

dam u guys have hi settins ..

dpi 800

sens 1.7

fov 120

i use a death adder but got a new free mouse to demo from cool master its alright . same settings as deathadder.