Player Gaming Stats for =F|A= Servers
=F|A= BEGINNERS #2 XPS         =F|A= HARDCORE XPS        =F|A= SILENT RECRUITING XPS       =F|A= NOQUARTER XPS

DFighter

Website Suggestion to make awards for recruiting / recruited players

I was thinking since we have so many awards why not this one ?
The amount already get added on your profile if you recruit people perhaps its nice to have some sort of award for this too
For example 10 recruits 30 recruits 50 100 etc etc and then a award for it added on your profile when someone reaches it
I haven't thought of any names for the awards like pro recruiter or recruit magnet or something
If you guys think its a good idea, suggestions will be welcome for names for those awards etc What you guys and girls think of this ? 

DFighter

• Like 6

I don't think it's a good idea, just for the fact that it might turn into randomly asking anyone to join just to get an award. I know not everyone thinks that way but I'm sure some will

There are awards for recruiter of the month and recruiter of the year, which are not easy to get and I think that is fine

• Like 8

I like the idea. Whatever gets us more recruits.

You will always have the chance to have bad ones.

• Like 2

I don't think it's a good idea, just for the fact that it might turn into randomly asking anyone to join just to get an award. I know not everyone thinks that way but I'm sure some will

It isnt that much different for those asking anyone randomly to get referral points for promotions. Its the same thing no?

But to be on the safe side, to get this award, you referral needs to be a full member. Trial members arent counted, only full members. This will guarantee quality pickings and prevent people from asking just anybody. :) Those that actively recruit solid members deserve a little more recognition :) Yourself included sis. Referral overload :D

Could also have an award for Trial:Member ratio. Those with more than 75% get an award. This will encourage recruiting proper members that will most likely contribute in one form or another.

These awards, given that they have strict parameters to prevent crap referrals, would be ideal to encourage recruiting. I see why not, in my opinion. Just need designs for the awards should this take effect.

Also LOL @ Dfighter, who is going to get 100 referrals hahahah. That would be crazy! I would suggest 5 referrals, 10, 20 then 35. All have to be full members not trial imo. :P

• Like 4

Maybe the referral gets +1 point for getting a good guys in.... And -1 if he gets a "not so good" guy in.. This way referrals will not chase points for just the award.. (Not that everyone will)

• Like 1

I like the idea. Whatever gets us more recruits.

You will always have the chance to have bad ones.

I  do agree with sis in the way it shouldnt be award just for the recruiting but how about this

I am here since 2011 orso and this is my recruit counter from all recruits that went into trial sofar 9 are now full member

instead of awarding the 24 I ment more to award the 9 that actually got  in so 10 would be a nice milestone I think in 6 years :P and hard enough to earn 

and indeed as redy mentioned people might going to chase this ( possible ) award so you might get more apply's  and eventually it will be all about the number actually accepted in the clan

how does this sound ?

T-M

ET: 22-9 OLD ..NEW 2-0

eventually from all 24 9 are now in sofar

• Like 1

and indeed as redy mentioned people might going to chase this ( possible ) award so you might get more apply's  and eventually it will be all about the number actually accepted in the clan

how does this sound?

Exactly what I said...

• Like 1

I  do agree with sis in the way it shouldnt be award just for the recruiting but how about this

I am here since 2011 orso and this is my recruit counter from all recruits that went into trial sofar 9 are now full member

instead of awarding the 24 I ment more to award the 9 that actually got  in so 10 would be a nice milestone I think in 6 years :P and hard enough to earn 

how does this sound ?

T-M

ET: 22-9 OLD ..NEW 2-0

eventually from all 24 9 are now in sofar

Yup that would be the best way to do it. I like your suggestion alot, obviously it would be nice awards for myself too. However,.. people can still ask anyone and once they will end up getting lucky, that still is my main concern. More is not always better.. unless it's the M in your stats :P

Not sure what other staff+ have to say about this

• Like 3

We already have several rewards for the T (recruiter of the month, of the year, eligible for promo). What about making new awards only about M stats? Like "super coach" or something? Or at least include an award only for M stats?

Didn't read well, was already suggested. If I get some more time (at least after next week) and no other leader has done this before me, I'll think of something with our gfx team and  DF in pm :)

Edited by Platonic
  • Like 4

Tada!

bronze_zpsmyveyswz.png Adept Coach
Has mastered the recruiting workflow and recruited at least 8 full members to the clan!
  silver_zpsq37nvmqj.png Expert Recruit Trainer
A true recruiting officer. Has recruited at least 15 full members.
  gold_zpsarbiycvb.png Recruit Magnet
Although the truth is one of hard work, it seems as though recruits automatically flock around this person! Has recruited at least 25 full members.

Thanks to all who helped ;)

• Like 7

Was about to bump this thread lol! Looking good! Hopefully this can motivate some admins to get to work! :D

I requested platonic to unlock this topic because we already have 2 admins if im correct angel and sisje that have already a golden award witch is damn awesome !!

so i wanted to suggest a additional award something like:

Diamonds are forever award with not less then 50 full members 

any idea's or suggestions  ?? and is the gfx team able to make this ?? any food for thought ? :P

• Like 1

I requested platonic to unlock this topic because we already have 2 admins if im correct angel and sisje that have already a golden award witch is damn awesome !!

so i wanted to suggest a additional award something like:

Diamonds are forever award with not less then 50 full members 

any idea's or suggestions  ?? and is the gfx team able to make this ?? any food for thought ? :P

Make it within reach is my motto. A higher award - yes. But let's say 40 would be difficult enough :D

• Like 3

Make it within reach is my motto. A higher award - yes. But let's say 40 would be difficult enough :D

lets make 3 additional awards then

35 golden platinum award

50 diamonds are forever   

60 " he's from out of space"  :P

something like this ?

for platinum award searching on google images gave some nice ones :)

• Like 1

And I was thinking I didn't have to recruit much anymore..  <_< If we get it, challenge accepted  B)

• Like 2