PC Specs Sharing

ETanon

Hi y'all!
Thought it'd be neat for us to share our PC specs that we use for personal or gaming

I'll go first!

Primary Use: Personal+Gaming

COTS (Commercial Off-The-Shelf)/Custom: COTS

Manufacturer/Model (if COTS): HP Spectre x360 Limited Edition

Desktop/Laptop: Laptop (convertible + touchscreen)

Processor: Intel i7 6500U (2.5GHz)

RAM: 16GB
HDD/SSD + Drive Space: 500GB SSD

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 520

Power Supply: (laptop battery)

Keyboard: laptop

Mouse: HP x4000

OS (+ Architecture): Windows 10 x64

Other: Dre Beats headphones :)

Bouh!

Here we have a subforum with showcase of members :) https://fearless-assassins.com/forum/138-showcase/

By the way, your laptop sounds good, but something bothers me.... you don't have any dedicated gpu? :/

Thanks, didn't know this existed :lol:

Nope, it's an off-the-shelf, ET works fine though.

Nope, it's an off-the-shelf, ET works fine though.

ARGHHHH!

Geez with such specs it doesn't have nvidia or amd gpu... Geez, that's a shame :/ (why having all these spec without any dedicated GPU? o_o the manufacturer screwed up good for this missing part imo :/ )

ARGHHHH!

Geez with such specs it doesn't have nvidia or amd gpu... Geez, that's a shame :/ (why having all these spec without any dedicated GPU? o_o the manufacturer screwed up good for this missing part imo :/ )

Yea I completely agree, although HP has served me well in the past (only had 2 HP laptops since 2004)

I think the only pc laptops that have nvidia or amd gpu are either alienware or are absurdly high end (+$2k US)

Those newer integrated GPU-s are fine, only GTX 960m or higher would give a great advantage:

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-HD-Graphics-520.149940.0.html

I wonder why nobody is building laptops with CPU-s having 48 Execution Units, those would perform very well and Intel is selling those chips only at 5-10$ higher price. I doubt no1 would notice extra 20$ on laptop but those extra 10-20FPS would definitely matter.

I think the only pc laptops that have nvidia or amd gpu are either alienware or are absurdly high end (+$2k US)

Nahhhh you have MSI and ASUS really good and you can find some at a fair price :)

(ofc if you aim for a GTX 1080, prices will skyrocket)

Vanaraud, not sure what you meant, did you mean that all older gpu than gtx960 aren't good enough to make a difference compared to the newest Intel integrated graphic chip?