NHL Playoffs Pool 2017

meow

PIT - OTT 4-1 or even zero  

NAS - ANH 4-2

PIT - NAS 3-4 

Ottawa has been biggest surprise for me. I hear first that Crosby season and maybe career ended, then i hear that he was playing again?

With Crosby

PIT - OTT 4-1

NSH - ANA 4-1

NSH - PIT 4-3

Without Crosby

PIT - OTT 4-2

NSH - ANA 4-1

NSH - PIT 4-2

Have you looked any WC hockey, finnish is so bad that its actually hilarious :P They find ways to lose games in ways that i havent seen before :P LoL. Finnish players dont like Marjamäki at all, Marjamäki dont show respect to NHL players and they dont come to WC because that. I accept all the declines what has come, because Marjamäki is favoring his old Kärppä team players so heavily. Like Donskoi in the World Cup. Marjamäki dont like vetaran players, all the veteran players have very minor role in his national teams. Kukkonen not playing even that he is players chosen Captain. Filpula not play in first PP unit. Koivu was not playing in First PP unit last autumn World Cup and some of NHL veterans was playing in third line and fourth line role in the World Cup in autumn when players who never even been NHL was playing first and second line role, only because they was Marjamäki's old players or young players. U should give game time to those who play better and not watch age or where they come.

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 1

What i just saw that Bishop has made six year contract to Dallas. Now they have very good goalie, same time i am little bit disappointent because i wanted see him in the Wild. I know i know, that would mean to trade Dubnyk, but Dubnyk is very irregular, great start for the season but then no shutout after november. Let see maybe Dallas buy out Kari Lehtonen and we can take him, he is better goalie than ppls think, he is not good playoff goalie tho. We need new goalie, thats our main task in summer (if you dont count those new contracts to core players). Karri Rämö could be good for us too, or Antti Raanta, but i think Vegas will take Raanta. Fleury could be good for us too. There is a lot great goalies moving in this summer and we have to take one in good price. Bishop cant save Dallas if Dallas dont start Defence better, Bishop is better tha Kari Lehtonen or Niemi, for Niemi i would give rating 7 and for Lehtonen 8 or 8,5 but for Bishop i would give 9-9,5.

PS. just checked free agents goalies, and Elliot will be free, i would try to catch him, very underrated goalie. We could give him in good price if Cgy try to get Fleury.

My top 5 list would be (for those i think is available)

1. Fleury

2. Elliott

3. Rämö

4. Raanta

5. Lehtonen

Edited by von Rantala

forgot about the pool!! Sorry guys lol

Here are the results. Btw I switched FrostedFlake's choices like I said I would.

post-13787-0-25045300-1494730902_thumb.jpgpost-13787-0-21785100-1494730911_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hey do anyone know when contract buy out window open and is that before expansion draft? We should buy out Pommer, because else we have to use one of those prodection pics to him, because he have no-move clause in contract

Hey do anyone know when contract buy out window open and is that before expansion draft? We should buy out Pommer, because else we have to use one of those prodection pics to him, because he have no-move clause in contract

I think it's before the expansion draft.

Who would you protect instead of pomminville?

https://www.capfriendly.com/expansion-draft

Auto-protection here is Parise, Pomminville, Koivu, Staal, Coyle, Granlund and Niederreiter.

I think it's before the expansion draft.

Who would you protect instead of pomminville?

https://www.capfriendly.com/expansion-draft

Auto-protection here is Parise, Pomminville, Koivu, Staal, Coyle, Granlund and Niederreiter.

If i am correct Koivu, Parise, Pomminville and Suter are only guys who have auto-protection? Granlund and Niederreiter both are RFA. So dont understood how you got Staa, Coyle Granlund and Nino in the Auto-prodections.

For me i would choose

Koivu

Parise

Granlund

Staal

Niederreiter

Zucker

Coyle

Suter

Spurgeon

Brodin

Dubnyk

Who you would prodect from SJ?

If i am correct Koivu, Parise, Pomminville and Suter are only guys who have auto-protection? Granlund and Niederreiter both are RFA. So dont understood how you got Staa, Coyle Granlund and Nino in the Auto-prodections.

Who you would prodect from SJ?

By auto-protection I meant the "Quick protect" button at the top lol. It protects everything for you.

For San jose, well, the quick protect button is pretty much what I would do.

Condidering you have to have 2 illegible forwards (highlighted in green on capfriendly), the Sharks don't have many.

Couture, Pavelski, Hertl, Boedker, Karlsson, Thornton and Marleau Or Tierney

Burns, Vlasic, Braun

Jones

That leaves Ward and Hansen. I know it's stupid to protect Thornton and Marleau but they have to protect 7 forwards lol.

Though, maybe they could protect 4 defensemen and 4 forwards and not protect Thornton, Marleau, Tierney and Karlsson or Boedker.

By auto-protection I meant the "Quick protect" button at the top lol. It protects everything for you.

For San jose, well, the quick protect button is pretty much what I would do.

Condidering you have to have 2 illegible forwards (highlighted in green on capfriendly), the Sharks don't have many.

Couture, Pavelski, Hertl, Boedker, Karlsson, Thornton and Marleau Or Tierney

Burns, Vlasic, Braun

Jones

That leaves Ward and Hansen. I know it's stupid to protect Thornton and Marleau but they have to protect 7 forwards lol.

Though, maybe they could protect 4 defensemen and 4 forwards and not protect Thornton, Marleau, Tierney and Karlsson or Boedker.

No for me its not stupid to prodect Thornton or Marleau. Thronton in his age is still one of best NHL players and best playmaker, i just cant get it all the critic what he has got in his career. Ppls dont realise that you cant make same points in the playoffs as you do in regular season, only very rare players have been able to do it. Thronton is also very good example and leader in the ice and in my mind biggest reason why they was in Stanley finals last year. Marleau is still very good scorer, dont remember how many he made in this year, but i bet he was in top 2 in team. Usually he is team top 3 at least and you cant find those guys from markets. They salary is only what's worries me, its risk to give 6+ mil salary to 36+ players.

From Sharks i would prodect

Couture, Pavelski, Thornton, Marleau, Hertl, Donskoi, Böedker

Burns, Vlasic, Martin

Jones

PS, can we prodect all the teams and share links in here? It is possible to do in Capfrienly page?

Edited by von Rantala

No for me its not stupid to prodect Thornton or Marleau. Thronton in his age is still one of best NHL players and best playmaker, i just cant get it all the critic what he has got in his career. Ppls dont realise that you cant make same points in the playoffs as you do in regular season, only very rare players have been able to do it. Thronton is also very good example and leader in the ice and in my mind biggest reason why they was in Stanley finals last year. Marleau is still very good scorer, dont remember how many he made in this year, but i bet he was in top 2 in team. Usually he is team top 3 at least and you cant find those guys from markets. They salary is only what's worries me, its risk to give 6+ mil salary to 36+ players.

From Sharks i would prodect

Couture, Pavelski, Thornton, Marleau, Hertl, Donskoi, Böedker

Burns, Vlasic, Martin

Jones

PS, can we prodect all the teams and share links in here? It is possible to do in Capfrienly page?

I meant it's stupid because they have no contract. they are UFA right now. They can just sign them after the expansion draft.

And Donskoi is exempt, Vegas can't take him.

I meant it's stupid because they have no contract. they are UFA right now. They can just sign them after the expansion draft.

And Donskoi is exempt, Vegas can't take him.

Lol didnt remember that they was UFA's, yes sure then it is stupid to prodect. Then you can get whole team back, just prodect Ward and Donskoi and re-sign Marleua and Thornton.

Vegas signed best player otuside of NHL in they team, this player can be first/second liner in NHL and product 50-80 points in NHL. Remind a lot on Tarasenko and Panarin as his potential. http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=19550

I want Nashville to win but now Johansen is out for the rest of the playoffs....they're already without Fiala...this looks bad for them.

I want Nashville to win but now Johansen is out for the rest of the playoffs....they're already without Fiala...this looks bad for them.

Yeah and they are without Fisher too. Rinne is almost lonely leading them to Finals, can he win cup alone? Yes against Ottawa he can but against PIT no. I try find time to watch Finals if Rinne will play in there.

• Like 1