NHL Playoffs Pool 2017

meow

Here are the results after the first round....some weird shit happened. Cant believe I'm 2nd lol

post-13787-0-10488100-1493000525_thumb.jpgpost-13787-0-81364200-1493000534_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

All of our teams elimenated in first round. LoL, hockey can be nasty sometimes, at least i enjoyed a lot on our regular season. And we gave our everything in the game five. Sometimes luck is not in your side, we was better team in that serie, but they had hot goalie, and we was not defencing at all in game five, we was playing like animals and forgot to defence. Hopefully we take better back up, who can challange and maybe overtake Dubnyk and maybe one more offensive defender. We also should trade our buy out Pomminville for sure.

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 1

Thornton was playing with a torn MCL and ACL. That is f**cking insane. Marleau had a broken thumb and Hertl had a broken foot.

Not looking for a reason why the Sharks lost...but daaaaaamn!

Such a dummy just understood i made the list upside down.. wow ! shame on me for not reading .. just wow 

I was like how can they put washington so bad and nashville so up ... see you next year i guess

I would have 83 first round but its all good I'll let you go gl gg

Such a dummy just understood i made the list upside down.. wow ! shame on me for not reading .. just wow 

I was like how can they put washington so bad and nashville so up ... see you next year i guess

I would have 83 first round but its all good I'll let you go gl gg

LOL. I remember asking myself "wtf" when I read your choices the first time. I was like, damn he's going for upsets!

I don't mind switching it up if no one disagrees to it. And by "no one" I mean no one that will reply in the next 24 hours.

• Like 1

I like that first round result :P

I don't mind switching it up if no one disagrees to it. And by "no one" I mean no one that will reply in the next 24 hours.

I disagree

jk I don't care

• Like 2

anyone saw the draft lottery? Philadelphia and Dallas got REALLY lucky lol.

I like this format cause tanking teams like Colorado and Vancouver weren't sure of a top 3 pick...and they didnt get it!

Here's the result for the NHL draft 2017.

1. New Jersey Devils

2. Philadelphia Flyers

3. Dallas Stars

4. Colorado Avalanche

5. Vancouver Canucks

6. Vegas Golden Knights

7. Arizona Coyotes

8. Buffalo Sabres

9. Detroit Red Wings

10. Florida Panthers

11. Los Angeles Kings

12. Carolina Hurricanes

13. Winnipeg Jets

14. Tampa Bay Lightning

15. New York Islanders

Vegas Golden Showers...

Going to take a while to get used to seeing that

you wont have to, they'll be gone in 5 years

• Like 1

Oilers giving up a 3 goal lead with less than 4 minutes left, then losing in double OT..... LOL!

• Like 2

Oilers giving up a 3 goal lead with less than 4 minutes left, then losing in double OT..... LOL!

Was really nice to see ! even with that goalie interference at 00.15 left in 3rd period.. stupid call .. like come on .. so obvious

• Like 1

anyone saw the draft lottery? Philadelphia and Dallas got REALLY lucky lol.

I like this format cause tanking teams like Colorado and Vancouver weren't sure of a top 3 pick...and they didnt get it!

Here's the result for the NHL draft 2017.

1. New Jersey Devils

2. Philadelphia Flyers

3. Dallas Stars

4. Colorado Avalanche

5. Vancouver Canucks

6. Vegas Golden Knights

7. Arizona Coyotes

8. Buffalo Sabres

9. Detroit Red Wings

10. Florida Panthers

11. Los Angeles Kings

12. Carolina Hurricanes

13. Winnipeg Jets

14. Tampa Bay Lightning

15. New York Islanders

Yeah, i had to read it like 3 time, before i realised that its not fool or joke, some can be so lucky, if i am correct Philly had 0,7 percent chance to pick first and they will pic second lol. This year draft will be not so talented as last five, and last year was maybe most talented since Parise year. I think it was 2003 or 2001.

I think Nashville will win the Cup, Rinne has been like Thomas and Quick was for Bos and LAK in they cup years. Havent been able to watch hockey, only one WC game watched then Wild dropp out, and whole time when i was watching that game i was thinking our serie lost, it has been toughter than i thought, i take it too seriously i know, but there havent past day that i havent think our lost to STL. I know that Koivu will be older every year and he dont have a lot chances to win it, so it make it harder. Now i just keep hoping that Koivu will win Selke, it would mean huge things for me. I dont know if i can watch that trophy show live, but i try get that day free from work so i can stay up and watch it, i fear that Kesler might win it, because he made more goals and points, but if they would vote best two way forwar it would be Koivu, if they would choose guy who made more points, it would be Kesler. Let see. But nothing change fact that i enjoyed our regular season more than evere before, only year when Niittymäki was starter in TBL go ahead this season, there is a lot great memories from this year, like our 12 game winning streak, Koivu Selke nominee, Granlund Lady Byng nominee, Dubnyk three shotout straight, we was second after Washington in score scoring, we almost won our divisio, leaded that as much as Chicago did. Those all great goals and overtime wins. It was great season, now we have to move success in the playoffs. Lets be honest Washington played awesome regular season again, but somehow they just cant go through second round. So you need luck too in playoffs and we didnt have it at all. Maybe in next year.