NHL Playoffs Pool 2017

meow

Here are the results after round 3!

If Pittsburgh wins the cup then Letdown will be champion.

If Nashville wins the cup then P8rpl3h4z3 will be champion.

Good luck :P

post-13787-0-12411700-1495857542_thumb.jpgpost-13787-0-04014200-1495857549_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

This is a penalty, this is no penalty. lol

Yeah there is always call like these ones, at least in NHL they have good referrees and these kind mistakes not happen as often than in EU. I dont even want to talk on Soccer, i watched Juve vs Real game. I usually watch one game in two year period and only when Buffon playing in finals. When i was younger i was huge Buffon fan then ice-hockey take me. This call is from finals and its ridiculous and reason why i now days hate soccer so much, i hate that filming, that luckly dont happen in hockey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ervCthRNaOY

Havent had time to watch Finals :/ i have made 12h days in work and just cant find to watch Finals, little bit sad on that, but otherhand i cheer Nashville to win it, so i dont want watch so i dont jinx them. :)

Ps. what is situation in our playoff pool?

Edited by von Rantala

Just noticed that Hitchcock is named coach for Dallas, news came in april and i noticed just now, lol :P That make Dallas team very dangerous, all his teams where he has been first year coach has played very strong regular season. I think Dallas will get they defence probles fixed, now they have very good coach (what Ruff was also) and great goalie, they will go to second round in next year where they see Wild who then beat them in road to cup :) In our division has maybe best coach'es of NHL, when there is Bruce in Wild, Quenneville in CHI, Laviolette in NSH and now Hitch in the Dallas. If Nashville can win cup our division has won more Cups than any other division in last 10 year. Wow.

Edited by von Rantala

Ps. what is situation in our playoff pool?

either Letdown or P8rpl3h4z3 will win! lol

Jeez Meow so many mistakes here that I had to edit your sentence :P

either Letdown or P8rpl3h4z3 will win! lol

By doing that Im sure I put a jinx on Pens :(. Will see :)

• Like 3

Jeez Meow so many mistakes here that I had to edit your sentence :P

By doing that Im sure I put a jinx on Pens :(. Will see :)

My sister (age 18) is huge Pens fan. First thing what he did when she got pay from work was to buy Viaplay so he can see pens games. He have a lot pens staff, (not shirt tho) He is not like normal girl, he is like boy girl, hate all kind girls stuff and like boy's stuff, like sport and is going to army etc.. Got very nice certificate from school and is now security guard. I am very proud on her.

If Sis or Diix wins, I'll donate 50$  :P

What the heck, I trusted you both... I guess no fifty bucks incoming.. what a nubs both of you :P

Go Predators wooo!

• Like 1

I hear rumors that P. Housley (NSH ass coach) is going to Buffalo. I think Housley will be next great coach in the NHL who can lead his team to Cup and win 500 game in NHL, he is very talented and very respected by his players, NSH players appreciate him very high. I think he is best ass coach with Scott Stevens (MIN) at moment.

I am also little bit surprised that Lindy Ruff, Darryl Sutter and Dan Bylsma didnt get new job, instead we see very questionable choises like Bougher in FLA, John Stevens in LAK and  Green in VAN. I am also very surprised that TBL didnt kick Cooper and DET didnt kick Blashill and that Colorado didnt kick Bednar, i am also little bit surprsided that Weight continue in Ny Islanders. But that Bednar and Blashill continue in they teams when they was two last team in NHL is very shocking and surprising when you see what kind coaches are still free.