Use of forums?

T1D...

No. PM stands for Private Message, so it will be private between you and the message receiver(s). So you can chat with any user here in forums privately by sending them a pm :)

if i use the forums its a public chat. if i use the pm to chat with admins here will they be posted publicly?

it's up to participants of a convo through pms to make it public or not.

Thank you. However previous forum post proved this to be false.

were false only your accusations on your previous complaint til now.. And since you seem to have some difficulties with rules: https://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/Forum

• Like 1

Its common courtesy to ask permission to publish something thats intended to be kept private. Otherwise the P in PM becomes void or rather it stands for Public instead of Private. Only under special circumstances would I ever post private content. Ultimately, there is nothing you can do if the other person posts or quotes what you put in PMs, so just choose wisely what you say to who. You should be able to chat with admins freely and if you are referring to the case where Hipkat reposted your private message then you should be informed that he isnt an FA member and doesnt represent us. Most, if not all, members will keep things private unless its needed by management or for some clan issues. 

• Like 2

if i use the forums its a public chat. if i use the pm to chat with admins here will they be posted publicly?

If you ask someone to keep it private, chances are they will. This is however the internet where nothing , absolutely nothing is kept secret.

Pm's made to admin however would probably remain private.

• Like 1