i say goodbye

Rolan001

• Platinum VIP

People and friends of the FA community. 

The reasons that i say goodbye is, that i heared at 23 march 2017 from the hospital, that through a blood test precancer is discovered in my body.

The next some weeks more tests will be done to exclude 100% it actually sure that is cancer or not. and also the last week with mine trial membership as everyone know. 

after two weeks of bad days and healthy problems i will say goodbye, 

I will come back at 2018 when healthy is better again, thx for the funny days at ET servers and forums, Thanks for everything and take care all of you F|A community.

Greet and goodbye,

Rolan, 

Edited by Rolan001
  • Like 2

Omg I wish u a speedy recovery and get well soon I am always here if u need to chat mate just drop me a text on here or pm if u got Facebook and i will add u on there

Gud luck for the tests and i hope its not a cancer or anything that serious

my own mom went thru this difficult 'cancer thing' ... tests, all the stress that goes with it, u kno... for a long periode off time but it all ended well for her thank God! 

Be well Rolan :) And don't feel bad. With the exception of blood cancers, blood tests generally can't absolutely tell whether you have cancer or not... Be well and come back to play again with us!

And may Elune light your path

I dont know you but i wish you the best,have a lot of faith that everything is going to be okay,i know it must suck to stay waiting for tests results,but faith and hope is the last thing that should always be lost.Stay strong.Good luck Rolan.

• Leader

I hope that you post messages to let us know how you are doing.  

A test that maybe indicates a possible "pre-cancer" situation is much better than a definite "yes" from a test.  My sister had a "stage 0" breast cancer detected and had a very good result from treatment.

We will be looking forward to 2018.  :)

• Like 1