Playerunknown's battlegrounds

Achilleus

ABOUT THIS GAMEPLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS is a last-man-standing shooter being developed with community feedback. Starting with nothing, players must fight to locate weapons and supplies in a battle to be the lone survivor. This realistic, high tension game is set on a massive 8x8 km island with a level of detail that showcases Unreal Engine 4's capabilities. 

PLAYERUNKNOWN aka Brendan Greene, is a pioneer of the Battle Royale genre. As the creator of the Battle Royale game-mode found in the ARMA series and H1Z1 : King of the Kill, Greene is co-developing the game with veteran team at Bluehole to create the most diverse and robust Battle Royale experience to date

Not Just a Game. This is BATTLE ROYALE
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • MINIMUM:
    • Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 / AMD FX-6300
    • Memory: 6 GB RAM
    • Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 30 GB available space

It's early access right now, it doesnt pop out with amazing graphics, but the idea and feel of it is something that i havent experienced before. Since i havent played H1Z1 King of the Kill, this has getting some serious attention as of late. 

It costs 29,99 euros.

Gameplay by jackfrags

It has been marked as a positive game by 72% of Steam users (9000 users atm)

Since I play very few different games, this is one of the few I have actually bought now.

• Like 1

I have this game, played a bit of BR on arma3 back in the days (mod made by playerunknown). I'm always very anxious to play solo's for some reason because it is so intense (and people shooting me from random direction scares me). 

The game is great though, also like watching other's play :P.

Edited by Koenios~

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This game rocks! Are more FA members playing this game? Maybe start a FA support on TS / playerunknown's battlegrounds?

Maybe get some FA together to play duo and squad matches.  Will add my steam info tonight when I get home.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I love this game. The other day I spent 10 minutes hiding in a bathroom setting the perfect trap. When the bad guy finally opened the door he didn't come in so I chased him and he shot me in the head. I waver between jumping out straight away and duking it out with frying pans and waiting til halfway across the island and trying to avoid contact for as long as possible. I'd hate to know how much of my life I've spent just running in one direction. My best result so far is 2nd and killing four people. My standard result is making it to top 30 without killing anyone then getting shot in the head by someone much better than me. 

Maybe get some FA together to play duo and squad matches.  Will add my steam info tonight when I get home.

Yess we need to get into competitive PUBG matches! That would be amazing. It would make the game also way better if they implemented clan tags etc 

Been watching lots of gameplay videos of BG... I'm torn between waiting to see if it goes on sale or buying it while it's in Early Access since the price is likely to go up. :hmm

Most devs are good about giving a week or two heads up before a price increase or full release though.

Been watching lots of gameplay videos of BG... I'm torn between waiting to see if it goes on sale or buying it while it's in Early Access since the price is likely to go up. :hmm

Most devs are good about giving a week or two heads up before a price increase or full release though.

If you have a good gaming rig, or a good card with RAM, I highly suggest buying the game. It really helps of you have friends who play the game too! It is so worth the money. 

• 2 weeks later...

ABOUT THIS GAME PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS is a last-man-standing shooter being developed with community feedback. Starting with nothing, players must fight to locate weapons and supplies in a battle to be the lone survivor. This realistic, high tension game is set on a massive 8x8 km island with a level of detail that showcases Unreal Engine 4's capabilities. 

PLAYERUNKNOWN aka Brendan Greene, is a pioneer of the Battle Royale genre. As the creator of the Battle Royale game-mode found in the ARMA series and H1Z1 : King of the Kill, Greene is co-developing the game with veteran team at Bluehole to create the most diverse and robust Battle Royale experience to date

Not Just a Game. This is BATTLE ROYALE

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • MINIMUM:
    • Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 / AMD FX-6300
    • Memory: 6 GB RAM
    • Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 30 GB available space

It's early access right now, it doesnt pop out with amazing graphics, but the idea and feel of it is something that i havent experienced before. Since i havent played H1Z1 King of the Kill, this has getting some serious attention as of late. 

It costs 29,99 euros.

Gameplay by jackfrags

It has been marked as a positive game by 72% of Steam users (9000 users atm)

Since I play very few different games, this is one of the few I have actually bought now.

I can imagine since the 1st of April (jokes aside :P ) that there are more members playing this game now. Especially due to the fact that its going to set a new popularity record since Dota 2.

Are there more members playing this game right now? I'm daily online @ our Teamspeak channel (mostly in 1o1 discussion) with some buddies that are playing as well. Feel free to join on Teamspeak :)