ITALY

krAzy :)

i would like to know how u think italy and italian people are.....

whats the stereotype of italian people, whats their main characteristic, whats their image?

i'll tell u then if its true what u heard about us, or if its just crap XD

forgot to say: i need rep ! !! ! dont know why...but i neeeeeeeeeeeddddddd it !! ! ! ! ! =)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well when I think of Italy I think of a historical place, with lots of places that I would die to visit (Colosseum, Pisa) but the Cosa Nostra and some of the population are idiots lol.

Soccer/ Football players are also divers :D

You guys are almost our neighbors (sharing the sea border). I've been two times in Italy but I was only passing by. I've seen the Gardaland, which was a nice place, I also visited San Marino which isn't technically Italy, but was very interesting to visit, and I've seen the harbor part of Ancona which didn't look very good. I'd like to visit some of the cities with ancient and medieval cores.

I'll start first:

Italians are pussies, who can only win a game of soccer/football by crying, or lying down, or tripping themselves over.

UR THE PUSSY

XD

yes, i know, we sucked like hell this world cup....

there is just one thing to know about italian football: they just play as hard as the adversary does

that means if they play with a bad team, they also play bad...and vice versa

and they just play hard at end of games

Lots of homeless people and beggers lmao xd

most of them are foreigners....but yes, near station are a lot of homeless...

Well when I think of Italy I think of a historical place, with lots of places that I would die to visit (Colosseum, Pisa) but the Cosa Nostra and some of the population are idiots lol.

Soccer/ Football players are also divers :D

we are good divers =)

and yes, i have also been at main cities, but im not really interested in watching churches as pics of saints =)

Well most of them speak English but they pretend that they don't speak it because they don't want to (own expirience).

well...its not because we dont want to...just because most got shitty pronunciation....

english is an Anglo-Saxon language....italian originates from latin

both have different articulation

same counts for spanish people

Here my first 5 thoughts:

ITALY=

1.Beautiful girls

2.Beautiful women

3.Good food

4.Big culture

5.We dont talk about soccer (lmao)

1. true

2. true

3. is there a word, which means more than true? PIZZA, PASTA, LASAGNA, . . . . .

4. yes

5. thx =)

You guys are almost our neighbors (sharing the sea border). I've been two times in Italy but I was only passing by. I've seen the Gardaland, which was a nice place, I also visited San Marino which isn't technically Italy, but was very interesting to visit, and I've seen the harbor part of Ancona which didn't look very good. I'd like to visit some of the cities with ancient and medieval cores.

u should go to caneva (aquatic park), its near gardaland

i havent been to san marino or to ancona, i just passed it many times, every year i go to 'puglia', foggia, where live some relatives of mine