Hola!

SponGeBob<3

Hello  Hallo Hejsan Moro Salut Ciao  Ahoj  Bog etcetcetc...

So i thought it might be a good idea to make a lil introduce about myself before i making a comeback to servers after 3,4,5,6 years?? Wow i dont even remember when i played last time.. :PP

Many of you might remember me from the time i was a member here for an year orso i have no idea anymore. I have a LOT of good memories from that time like kicking annibals and yoyos ass on jaymod servers and getting sick killingsprees on jay4 against bots....   :ph34r: Ssh.  

I still remember that time when i got accepted into clan and i was so excited because that was a first big thing that i have earned myself!  Ofcourse now when im older (20), i also realise couple things i told you back then and wanna correct those things now.  

First of all i lied my age and added a couple years more because you were so strict about the age thing when applying to clan. I remember not sure if it was annibal or gubbi that said feel a bit unmature...so the truth was not so far away :huh: I was i believe 14 when i got accepted not 16..  Thats not so big deal when thinking in big picture. But what makes it big imo is that about 6 months before i applied through this account i tried to get into this clan called samy1 and got rejected because the age and i wanted so badly to join =F|A= family so i thought it would be a good idea to make a new account and try to join.

Second thing i wanna to correct is that i was not a 120kg bodybuilder who could do a douple backflips on skis   :D  . Tried to find that post but seems like the topic is deleted....Maybe that one shows a little bit about my behaviour and tells about how mature i was when i was a 14yrs old true gangsta. 

OKOK lets stop this madness im going to feel like a sissy.

Found this awesome style to introduce myself so here we go!

First name: Samu

What country are you from?: Finland
How many siblings do you have?: 2
What's your shoe size?: 8.5
What do you do for a living?: Im a security  guard in  bar. Just graduated from school last christmas and applied to police academy but got rejected first time and going to apply next time in 2 months.
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!) Talking in a microphone infront of 450 people in  my school presentation and getting a voicecrack...
Farthest you've been from home?: Couple times in Thailand and Turkey
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: No idea :wacko: 

Cat or Dog?: Dog
What are your hobbies?: Gym, mma
What kind of Sports do you like?: Ice hockey and football
What's your favorite color?: i'd say black
How about your favorite type of music?:  Anything that is a good music
What's your favorite TV show?: Prison break!! Cant wait for the new season
What makes you very happy?: Food
What makes you very sad?: Food

OH allmost forgot this one.     Help!            I have no idea where to download ET anymore. Last time i had a computer that runs a windows xp and now i have some weird windows 10 64-bit or something. I have my etkey safe, but the THING is missing.... the game itself... Help the dumb boy.
  • Like 6

Welcome back SpongeBob. You will be pleased to hear that we have our very own Patrick in the clan. :)

120KG body builder - back flips on skis? Holy smokes, you were ambitious. Bet you knew Einstein too :P Hahha, its alright mate. I remember when I was that age and I was in my previous clan. I, too, really wanted to be apart of something bigger that involves a game i love dearly. Luckily for me, the age requirement was 13. So i joined as soon as i was 13 :D and i do remember being a bit immature in the beginning but what can you say, I was a prepubescent boy hahaha. 14-15 I sorted out my act a little but i think i lost my mind somewhere along the lines because i adopted a persona revolving around my love for chickens. Check my profile for my evil scheme for the world.

Although you probably already know this, lying gets you no where here and youll most likely be caught out sooner or later. So since we are talking about lying....I am something to confess to you guys....im not actually a chicken....i know. shocking right. Sorry. 

Hahha, Spongebob, be sure to visit us on Hardcore when you get back into the action!! :)

• Like 1

Welcome back Bob! nice you didnt forget about ET, I will surely meet you at HC so you can explain me how can food make you very happy and very sad at the same time? :blink:

• Like 1