Spawns are getting screwed up and really bad...

Ol Smoke

I have been keeping track of this problem for a week now.  The re-spawns are terrible on here.

For one, guys who die, instantly spawn right where they died, or they spawn behind the guy who killed them.

This is really evident in Chinatown.  I just watched 910PETR spawn three times in the exact same place.  Each time he was able to kill the guy who just killed him.

WTF is being used quite a bit on here. For instance.

Master-DFU  killed 910PETR on the grassy area.  Before MD could get off the grass, 910 spawned behind him, and shot him.  Then a teammate of MD shot PETR,

and again PETR spawned right back where he died, and killed that guy.  Then PETR lay on the grass and killed another guy in a building.  Then MD came from the side and

killed PETR, and continued on toward the right.  Before he got off the grass again, PETR spawned in the place he died and killed him.

What is happening?  The spawn sites don't seem to be moving around the map like they used to do.

I will start taking demoes of this problem.

Noticed it myself a few times. Not sure there is a way to adjust spawn points. Although this game has always had pretty whacked out spawn points to begin wit.

It might be a solution to your problem, as it will happen less frequently, but you can still expect (in this case petr) to kill MD because it isn't too hard to find out someone's path or location after they killed you.

But much more importantly, compared to our almost instant respawns in place now, two seconds will feel like an eternity and might drive players away.

They might also leave because during peak hours, they might just spend most of their time dead.