increase responsiveness of the keyboard keys

Lenovo

most of the time, softwares use only Windows features.. Plus, this is an extra program installed. So I don't really see the point of using them aside maybe the possiblity to keep a backup of original settings.

Anyway.. try with TCPoptmizer, there is an option in the 2nd tab, for increasing the responsiveness of the whole pc. http://www.speedguide.net/downloads.php

h2nb5ht8vzgekvezg.jpg

or buy a mechanical keyboard with preferably cherry mx red or brown key switches. I personally use red ones.

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 3

• Platinum VIP

Heh, mine was turned on (Hold for 8 seconds....). Hope this helps because mine seems slow to respond also. Good stuff An!

• Leader

Heh, mine was turned on (Hold for 8 seconds....). Hope this helps because mine seems slow to respond also. Good stuff An!

I checked mine, too (win10), and turned off the "hold key for .... seconds to turn on filter keys".  ".3" seconds is the highest that you can set them! :(  I also set my a 'sound a beep' for caps-lock, num-lock and scroll-lock.  That should help me with CAPS CHATTING in ET. :)

I got the TCP Optimizer and changed some settings, too. :)

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

I checked mine, too (win10), and turned off the "hold key for .... seconds to turn on filter keys".  ".3" seconds is the highest that you can set them! :(  I also set my a 'sound a beep' for caps-lock, num-lock and scroll-lock.  That should help me with CAPS CHATTING in ET. :)

I got the TCP Optimizer and changed some settings, too. :)

hehe, me too at the same time apparently.

If you want, you can disable Caps Lock all together, I do on every new setup immediately with a simple Registry tweak

• Like 1

This is a good way to fix internet response times but for usb hardware your limited to source of the device if it's 2.0 changing the port to 3.0 will speed it up a great bit it's like comparing dual core processor to quadcore when it comes to USB port types.

• Like 1

I'm happy to have created an interesting discussion,

But I take this opportunity to announce that I can not access the FA account with facebook.

They are not recorded directly in FA

Can someone help me?

Now I am joined with google account

If your running Disconnect.me in the web browser as a extension you will need to click on the extension and hit the F button to white-list the site. Other then that you should be able to connect with facebook.

Lenovo, another person is having this same problem. How did you solve it?

After which we should get back on topic. PM me plz. :)

if I tried to come in with facebook account gave me this error

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

[#1090091]

An error occurred while trying to authorize this Facebook connection

Need Help?

I have since written to the sign in page
my email and password facebook
not working because of that email I can not + to recover the password because it is associated with a phone number that I disabled
I solved it by going to Facebook and changed my primary email in secondary
after which I went into the sign in page, and I quote
the new email and password - remember me sign in
without using the key ---> use facebook

• Like 1

The error code is related to the users api that is deprecated there is no research available for the error code cause it's related to issues on user end . How it happened basically it's like your logged in and not logged in. That was the reason you changed emails. The solution would probably have been go to Facebook and log out of all activity in settings, security and login and on there close the activity and log out current activity on facebook in the top right hand corner and clean the browser history. They just updated the security settings on it in the past week if you logged in a OS with cache older then a week it's possible your login was lost or corrupt. 

As for the usb try to upgrade to a usb pci card like I sent you if it's for a laptop I don't know if you can change the ports on it to 3.0 but good to see you resolved it.

• Like 1