=F|A= Easter Game Day - 8th April

Stavros

I'm realllllly going to try to make it to this one. I said I was going to make it to the last one, but I completely forgot  :sorry

• Like 2

This is both great and crap. Greta in the sense that this wicked sickness is worth joining and that the poster stavros made is dope. Crap in the sense that I cant make it because the 9th is my mothers birthday, so I'm busy.....i might be able to get on near the beginning though....around midnight for me.

• Like 1

• Leader

Time: Noon to 7AM London time (convert your timezone) http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

GMT will become BST (British Summer Time) on March 26.  All [northern hemisphere] countries that do use Daylight Savings Time should be on Summer Time after that.  Some countries had already changed on the 12th.

BTW, I only posted this so that those who check their times today (and yesterday) and mark their calendars do not show up for GameDay an hour late.   :)

Hmmm, I don't know when some countries in the Southern Hemisphere might be changing to Daylight Savings Time.  They would be off by two hours! :(

International DST by countries:  https://www.timeanddate.com/time/dst/2017.html  It looks like Mexico and Canada may be tied for the most complex situations.  :)  The USA trails both of them.

Edited by RedBaird
  • Like 4