Failboat....revived :O

kristy

whututalkinbout?

SERIOUS BUSINESS MA'AM.

Anyway sorry till u or someone made new video about fail gay crew U still the bigest FAG :D

Denying everything huh, It's sad to see somebody who don't want to admit her failness :D

And what? He's on the roster and you didn't added him in the video.. that means, you FAIL.

SERIOUS BUSINESS MA'AM.

Denying everything huh, It's sad to see somebody who don't want to admit her failness :D

im sorry to say that but => u know shit why that pool was deleted so stfu :D and trust me i dont have problem with admiting to fail...im not u who is trying to keep saying ppl they r failing but the one person failing is u ...

And what? He's on the roster and you didn't added him in the video.. that means, you FAIL.

i didnt add him cuz i did'nt want to...

and since when I gotta do what you want ? cuz since i know its "my" movie not "hecken" movie about his big e-ego so i can place there who i want to..

without looking @ ur list ... doh...

Im getting bored ... so im tired of ur Failure and ur fail and all that fuken " no u " and "fail" cuz hecken its not all about u ffs...

so stop with that...

oh eyy and even if i fail i am way way way way way way way way way behind u !!!!! cuz no one can beat ur failure ...

Good day ....

/ignore

*********************************************************************************************************

Kristy im still searching but that series have too many episodes :D So im gona have to find if on yt or somewhere else or maybe just pick the random one episode and do that ... HELP me find the perfect one ... maybe from l word ... im fuken lost in that already - too much ....

You made Kristy deleted you from the poll 'cause you were winning lolololol

e-Ego? xD

x1imfc.jpg

You made Kristy deleted you from the poll 'cause you were winning lolololol

Hahahahahah Maybe ask her first !!!!

weeabooitsjapaneseforfa.jpg

e-Ego? xD

x1imfc.jpg

allowmeamomenttoproduce.jpg

You kids don't know what fail looks like.

Fail_Dog.jpg

The name of the Fail Boat is "Fail Boat." We don't need special names for it

PS: spam