What are the server rules for language?

Fresh

General ET rules are here:
https://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/W:ET_Server_Rules

I actually didnt see anything besides english in main as a rule but I found something in the Admin Guide:
https://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/W:ET_Admin_Guide#Whinning.2FCursing.2FBitching

Whinning/Cursing/Bitching

If any player is muted more than 10 times in few hours, admin can ban him for 1 day.
Normally procedure is: 3x warns, 3x mute (3x = 3 mutes) , 1d mute, 3d mute and then 7d mute. Keep renewing !mutes as needed after 7d mute has crossed.
Reason: Cursing OR
Reason: Trolling and whinning

Hope that helps you. If you ever need to know something you can check the wiki yourself and if you cant find an answer just ask like you did.

Wikilink:https://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

• Like 3

• Platinum VIP

It's a slippery slope. You can be admonished for language but then the server vsays have every bad word, comment you can think of

• Leader

It's a slippery slope. You can be admonished for language but then the server vsays have every bad word, comment you can think of

I believe that the current vsay-system used on some servers is to make the words more amusing and less personal.  Some do try to use them offensively, which makes the admins frown their God-like brows upon them.

Can someone let me know or refer me to a page?  What does an admin do about racist, etc. language?  Thanks.

15.English only in main chat. Saying hi, hello or couple of lines to help user/player from another country who doesn't understand English is allowed but "constant" talking in non-English language is not allowed and admin will end up muting you for that

I understand the English-only rule.  I was wondering what type of phrases are not allowed, if any.  I didn't see anything in the Wiki about that which is why I asked here.  Thanks.

• Platinum VIP

I understand the English-only rule.  I was wondering what type of phrases are not allowed, if any.  I didn't see anything in the Wiki about that which is why I asked here.  Thanks.

A lot of words that are deemed unacceptable are censored, including bots, for reasons I'll never understand