Leave of absence

G!NG3R420

Some have heard me talk about it, some have not. I finally decided to make a post since I am 100% sure of my decision. *Please no negative comments to be posted. I'm glad you have a point of view but this is not where to post*

I have decided to enlist in the U.S. Army. I do not have deploy date, base station, or MOS(Military Occupation Specialty) yet, But with my interest of mechanics, and computer technology; there are many to choose from. I have been working with my recruiter to get my packet done, and with the 4 July coming I will not be processed till after the day. I do understand that its a risky business to be part of, but I am willing to take the risks that are necessary to secure a future for myself and every American. The benefits and pay is worth 22yrs of hard and dedicated service, so when I do retire I will be 42ish yrs young and set for the rest of my youth :P(Yes, As I get older I prefer to use the term *young* instead of *old* to make it more comfy B))

I will be as active as I can for the time I do have left, but I would say within a month and half to max three month I will be headed to BCT and AIT which is minimum combined 22wks that I will have no contact in any form.

While I still can:

I would like to thank the =F|A= Clan for the outstanding coordination to ensure the best game play for all, including nubs they are forced to deal with and !ban. The members are wonderful and the administration is hilarious. Special thanks to DD, Rainier, and Joe for their contribution for the bulk of the income to keep the servers up, as well to all the players who have been able to donate to help as well. ET is an amazing game, but without the proper community and morals I have realized the game can suck ass. I wish the best for this clan to keep up the great work, and hopefully; with little doubt on my behalf; this clan will be running stronger and proficient as always so when I am done with my training and first station duty I can return and continue the gaming experience.

These are the seven Core Values that all soldiers live by, and if everyone took these to heart IRL and in their gaming you will find a self satisfaction that is incredible :

Loyalty

Duty

Respect

Selfless - Service

Honor

Integrity

Personal Courage

We must find the courage to change ourselves and strive to be the best person we can be,

even if it means allowing corruption to gain the upper hand for the time being.

In due time you will find yourself further ahead of corruption and more accepted by the peers that mean the most.

Salutations to all. :hi

!salute

• Administrators

Any person that serves in the armed forces gets my respects, I hope you dont get deployed to any hostile zone first because I have been through a war and I know the effects it has on a person, if you do get deployed there take care of yourself first, listen to your CO and always remember your training.

@ Joe-I am not 100% for certain, but the MOS's I want require maintenance to transportation, telecommunication, and other equipment. Where is most of that equipment located at this point? Afghanistan, so most likely after my training I will be located there, unless I get a communications MOS and somehow get secured in the US receiving Transmissions from the combat zones. Either way, I will do exactly what you said, Stick to my training.

@Rainier&Gopher&Hulk- :thanks for the support.

Edited by Ginger420

Stay safe out there, despite the fact that you're going to be working on equipment doesn't mean you're out of harm's way.

Keep your head up, ears to the ground and be smart about everything and we'll look forward to hearing back from you periodically while deployed.

One more thing: :thanks for your (and other soldiers') sacrifices.

Ginger,

It makes me proud that there are still young men and women that care enough about their country to serve in the military.

Its an inspiration to all

Stay well and stay safe

Keep your head down and dont volunteer for anything.

Check in when you can.

Keep your head down and dont volunteer for anything.

All my volunteering will be done by the DI or the commander in charge. :unsure: lol. Once i'm in they control everything I do he he.

@all-thank you for caring enough to post. I will work hard and be as safe as I possibly can be. The last thing I want is to become a statistic.

:yahoo:yahoo:yahoo:yahoo

Take care Ginger, hope to see you back around here again. Hell maybe I'll see ya at there in a couple year's! Your leaving a year before I, so you have a headstart on it! Good luck man! :hi