Formula 1 2017

Reptile*

Is there any F1 fans out there? Any thoughts upcoming season 2017? 7 days and Australian GP starts. These new cars looks fast with wider tires, but I ain't a huge fan of those shark fins..

Speak now! ;)

• Like 4

Here is sure a fan. :). Melbourne is the first race. And the new cars are better and faster. I'm curious what Bottas and Verstappen go to do B).

Whats your favorite driver? 

Im a Felipe Massa fan, in 2008 he almost was champion, but Hamilton(I hate him) recived a help..lololol, this year Im so excited to see new design cars racing

• Like 1

Im a Felipe Massa fan, in 2008 he almost was champion, but Hamilton(I hate him) recived a help..lololol, this year Im so excited to see new design cars racing

Felipe quit racing. 

I really hope Max Verstappen will bring fire this year!  B)

Lets hope for some epic Max moments like this again: 

• Like 1

the times I watched it last season verstappen f***ed it up or crashed lol

Than you missed the 7 times (out of 40 races he ever did in F1) he made it to the podium, and the one GP he won! Some drivers have a years long career and never even made it to the podium. 

I also really hope Fernando Alonso does well this year, epic driver!

I also really hope Fernando Alonso does well this year, epic driver!

I only know 1 epic driver, John Watson starting from 22nd on the grid, winning the race in Long Beach 1982. Hasn't been repeated ever since.

• Like 1

Felipe quit racing.

I really hope Max Verstappen will bring fire this year! B)Lets hope for some epic Max moments like this again:

https://youtu.be/wEO_iWCHaPE

Felipe Massa didn't quit racing. Hes still Williams driver. :)

Can't wait to see the battle against Bottas & Hamilton. Gotta trust Bottas hes speed and skills. It's his only chance to show the real pace. I hope there will be atleast 3 teams to race for the wins. Ferrari might be really good. It's just how much Mercedes has hidden real pace in winter testing.

• Like 1

am not really interested in F1. Too boring in general.... but I do like Verstappen. In earlier days i went to moto GP (in Assen), nowadays in motorsports: speedway caught me :)

Felipe Massa didn't quit racing. Hes still Williams driver. :)

Can't wait to see the battle against Bottas & Hamilton. Gotta trust Bottas hes speed and skills. It's his only chance to show the real pace. I hope there will be atleast 3 teams to race for the wins. Ferrari might be really good. It's just how much Mercedes has hidden real pace in winter testing.

Holy shit! I instantly started googling a article i've read about Filipe for you, cuz I was so sure he quit! Somehow I totally missed the news he made a comeback!

• Like 1

The new cars look spectacular but I'm not sure whether the races will also become more spectacular to watch...I think on some occasions, it will definitely become harder to overtake since the cars are much broader now.

• Like 1