m_pitch toggle

Grizzlyoldman

are whe alowed to use that script 

Re: m_pitch toggle
it turns on when you fire
m_pitch toggle
ive created this script to help people with their HS percentage when a player fires their up and down movement is slowed down slightly and when released your up and down movement is back to normal try it out tweak it do whatever hope it helps ragin domes 

// m_pitch fixed shooting script

// Binded key
bind mouse1 "+vstr mplow mphigh"

// Settings
// low sens m_pitch
set mpitch1 "m_pitch 0.020"
// normal sens m_pitch
set mpitch2 "m_pitch 0.022"

// Script
set mplow "+attack; vstr mpitch1"
set mphigh "-attack; -attack; vstr mpitch2"

m_pitch controls the up and down movement of your mouse if im correct m_yaw controls the speed left and right

Re: m_pitch toggle
it turns on when you fire

i tink it is a cheat ? just wondering 

• Like 1

I don't see much harm in it. There's players that also toggle their sensitivity as well. This script could also hinder ones ability to track targets moving in any angle but side to side on a flat surface, but they could get used to the change and shoot fine. The same goes to not toggling anything at all. Resting your arm correctly can achieve the same precision. So in the end it might help some while hurting others. No real advantage, just preference.

• Like 6

• 9 months later...

i get that your asking if its cool or not to use but way to copy and paste my script straight from the 555 forums and not give any credit damn....

He put the link in his post. Thats more then plenty of other people do on the internet. Although it seems like the forum he links to is down.