resolve LAN network problems, creating a server et

Lenovo

I am almost gone mad because I had 2 computers with win 10

If I created the first a game in lan, the second did not see the game, but if I created with the second, the first saw the game, plus LAN network would not let me get into the 2 computers folder, following in-depth guides about all ' error that did not make me come in folders between the first and the second pC, although I recreated the new group home

and shared partitions with the Full Control permission

and advanced sharing settings, enabled network discovery, and shared files and printers, I settled with a simple Refreshpc program, and also in enabling lan network cards, the IPv6 protocol, crucial to win 10, now i have 2 laptops connected to Internet with wi-fi, and among them in lAN (without a hub) direct cable, you can see the folders and you can enter the 2 computers to copy or edit files, to velocitò 100Mbs full duplex, and even be able to create a dedicated server lan by the first or second pC indifferently without problems.

I also did a test by switching off the wi-fi in the first or second PC, and sharing the internet connection in lan

everything works properly.

I created this thread to all those who have 2 pc, and maybe want to take a partia with frattello or with friend

and not succeed, and also the problem that the 2 pc does not enter into the shared partitions (especially if they have two different os)

P.S.

I hope someone can serve

I do not add the software to the archive FA, because it is easy to come by

google search: Refreshpc

GL & HF in home games

:rolleyes:

I don't understand what you mean are you having problems or suggesting solutions by using Refreshpc

I've had these problems, and I gave him some advice, because I read that so many players have had them