The Most Dangerous man in the World, Putin or Steve Bannon ?

Entanglement

As you may heard, CNN released a new documentary about President of Russia accusing him of being "the most dangerous man in the world, KGB guy ..." it was full of epic and dramatic music, just like you're watching an action movie from the 70s literally. While Putin is indeed powerful, the documentary was seen as another try by CNN to portray him as warmongering psychopathic mad man. The platform along with western media in general yet never or rarely talk about Steve Bannon, White House chief strategist in the Trump administration and Trump's personal right hand, who's considered by many intellectuals as the real most dangerous man in the world with his extreme ideology. Former host of 'Breaking the Set', a show that was broadcasted on RT America network Abby Martin is one of those intellectuals, and she explains why in a 26 min video of her a weekly investigative news program 'Empire Files' on teleSUR English and YouTube. So who do you think is most dangerous man in the world, Putin or Bannon ?

https://youtu.be/HelSaMSy8HY

• Like 1

XI Jinping, President of China, and Putin. These two are the one's that scare me the most. I really can't say just one. Putin is a check and balance type of leader. He's not foolish enough to let his country be attacked by nuclear weapons. He knows when to hold his ground and when to attack. Also I believe there will be one that will rise from the middle east in terms of the Muslim world Shia Sect from Iran that will be a formidable opponent of the USA. He's not on the world scene but I'm sure within a decade we'll see this one come forth. They need someone to hold together the Islamic State and as it stands there's too much in fighting to have a strong check and balance.

And no I'm not quoting some Bible prophecy, I'm merely going from what history has been in the past. History repeats itself.This was created when G-dub jr took out Saddam. Couple that with the last 16 years of policies from both the US and Russia and we have an instability that will be around for quite some time to come. I'm not saying either the Republicans or the Democrats are to blame singularly but BOTH party's are to blame.

And remember there will be World Domination by "

2020 ~ FULL SCALE CHICKEN INVASION"" Be prepared!!!

Edited by Soup
  • Like 2