"Crapolio" error

Bronzi di Riace

Hi to all people,

from time to time i connect ET on  F=A server  with "ET Starter Pro 0.95" , from one month i have the windows error with " Crapolio".

ET start right, but this "Crapolio" stand for ?

(Windows 7 x64 Sp1)

I just checked google but only thing I could find its a background program running on your pc perhaps if you stop that program in task manager its oke ?

2nd and last thing I saw that might help is pressing ctrl + m for the rest I didnt see much about this 

Etmin.exe gives this error, if it´s already running on the PC and one tries to start it again.

Also got this error when something went wrong with etmin.exe. Tried to delete and copy-paste it from other location on the disk. Still the same.

Later found another copy of it(older) from other disk and it started working again. Guess something was corrupted with the file on disk C:\

• Leader

ET Starter Pro 0.95 " is in the FA Downloads section : https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/358-et-starter-pro-095-etstarterpro-095zip/

One of the features is "Lets you automatically start ET Minimizer when starting ET".  That means that if you start ET more than once a day, then you will get the "crapiolo error" for the rest of the day or until you restart your computer.

Some people have put ETMin.exe into their Windows Startup, so that it runs only once.

I still have a 'manual start' for my ETmin, but I do forget it sometimes.  Below is an SS of when I forget that I already have an ETmin running and click the icon again.   :D

post-8926-0-05804200-1489626668_thumb.jpg

redB ADDs:  seems that the double-post-in-a-post kept the attachment pic from expanding...the "busy circle" just kept going around.

DoubleDragon's like brought me back here. :D

Edited by RedBaird
fix "double post in one post"
  • Like 1