where can I download the cfg of jaymod jay3.clan-fa.com:27960 server

Lenovo

First off sorry for the language it's part of it could have chosen a different command but it is the first and easier to decipher and distinguish between actual normal words and would be easier to remember.

This is related to the Enhanced mod Database I think its called the enhanced_commands.db file in jaymod folder if you haven't got one just make one.

This is the setup method do mind Im half asleep so I will be giving my best guess it's been many years.

[command]

a variable to get enhanced mod to recognize the function must have. 

command = holyshit 

this is the command to get it to work it will be !holyshit

desc = fun command

this is a short description to print console or screen for people to read when using !help holyshit

exec =

now this is where the fun comes in this is related to jaymod cvars and other related et material basically anything you can make work in all

example 
exec = playsound sound/enhmod/holyshit.wav; chat "^5enhmod: ^1HOOOOOLY HOLY!!! ^7<PLAYER_LAST_KILLER_CNAME>^6"                                     <--// will play sound then print the words in red Hooooooly Holy Playername in chat box mind other variables will equal different outputs .

below is best I can explain in brackets [ ]
[exec is execute ] [ = gets the information ] [playsound is the cvar or play related variable to fetch file location is in jaymod folder if sound is in another file you have to put file name first ] [chat is for print to chat box] [" quotes to combine other game variables to print to chat box "] so the cvar is playsound or play then if you quit and use !quit command it would do /quit like in console when used I hope you understand this.

playsound is a command like play is optional to play sounds. mind the spaces and the ; chat is presented to chat typically you will need to use "quotes" in this the quotes are used to combine a game variable this one is last killed player's name or some would know as [k]  the list for these are old and would be hard for me to explain them all you will have to do some research to find them all cause there's a lot of them kinda why is fun to be admin get to learn new stuff but when you get old as dirt it will become natural to comprehend .
levels = 1 2 3 999

levels are straight forward as shown mind the spaces you have to add each level in sequence 1-999 like 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 etc etc

when your done it will look like this 

[command]
command = holyshit
desc = fun command
exec = playsound sound/enhmod/holyshit.wav; chat "^5enhmod: ^1HOOOOOLY HOLY!!! ^7<PLAYER_LAST_KILLER_CNAME>^6"
levels = 1 2 3 999

I see you have a lot of questions about how to get things to work. If the admins don't mind the spam I will try to help but if it's going to be a lot of information and your asking a lot of questions I would be willing to assist in private if that isn't okay then I do suggest making a new topic for each different question to separate the confusion about what questions you are asking. Cause this is way off topic from what the title is described some may get offended with the off topic conversation. 

Edited by DoubleDragon
  • Like 1

Credo Che per Il Suono vchat, bisogna Mettere in soundpack un etmain FA Che non ho, penso Che SIA difficile, si lega alla mia CFG vchat Li ho impostato un Internet, ma locale del server nel mio, ovviamente, non avendo il SoundPack non funzionano, SE Qualcuno mi dice dove trovarlo e Quale directory devo Mettere e venire Faccio un Andare al lavoro mi fa un please

e l'altra richiesta, L'ultimo, per ora, E che il server BIND FA un Thompson, se premo 2 volte Switch to MP40, nel server LAN non funziona, venire si chiama This Comando? non SEMBRA una richiesta difficile Sicuramente Coloro Che gestiscono i server di FA li CONOSCE ed e facile per lui un Spiegare un me forse?

onestamente, Nemmeno Google Translator PUÒ Tradurre bene Cio che si scrive, E difficile da decifrare per me Spiegare, anche perchè SEMBRA complicare Le cose

Ho fatto causa Domande Semplici

Non funziona Perché mi manca il vchat SEMBRA ovvio dove prenderli?

se premo 2 volte legano weaponbank 3 cambiamento da MP40 e Thompson può sparare 60 colpi senza rottura è un vantaggio nel duello, questo avviene sul server FA, ma sul mio server casalingo non funziona allora sicuramente c'è un comando che fa questo opzione g_ 'è questo comando?

Non riesco a Capire Quello che scrivi, Perché io uso la punteggiatura QUANDO scrivo in italiano e poi Traduco un post tariffa Sono Attento al soggetto, verbi, e la punteggiatura, per farVi Capire Quello che scrivo

Tuttavia, non importa Sono Intelligenti, la Soluzione al Problema Che trovo Anche da soli, ABBIAMO Messo + Sicuramente il tempo, ma si concluderà, vi ringrazio LO STESSO del Vostro tempo che si Mette a me, IO RISPETTO voi

It's in the jaymod folder depending on which server you played on for Jay2 it's called ~~~~fearlessjaymodRC2.pk3 if not mistaken only play on jay1 2 and silent so it's for one of those.

Yes explaining how to make a vo sound pack would require a lot of teaching this can be done making a video which I don't have time for today if I get time I can make one but it will take a while to compile the process in to a video and it takes knowledge of js scripting and css to understand it.

E 'Nella cartella jaymod Una seconda di server di di Quale di Avete giocato su per JAY2 si chiama ~~~~ fearlessjaymodRC2.pk3 se non sbaglio Giocare solo su jay1 2 e silenzioso in modo Che SIA per Uno di Quelli.

Si Spiega Venire Tariffa un Pacchetto di Suono vo richiederebbe un sacco di Insegnare Essa puo Essere Tariffa Fatto un video di di di che io non ho tempo per Oggi, se Avro Tempo Posso Tariffa uno, ma ci vorra Un po 'per compilare Il processo delle Nazioni Unite il video un di posta Ci vuole La conoscenza di scripting js e css per capirlo.

sarebbe meglio Che un Paio di buoni capi mi manda il soundpak.pk3 originale e copiarlo al server di locale di mio? invece insegnarmi Venire Tariffa Uno dei miei propri in modo Che io invecchio?    :D

suona da solista il lavoro sul jay 3 SEMBRA

Darò altro un Esempio

Server questo jaymod 8.9.4.227:27960 reclutamento, la Resistenza con la siringa non abilitato E
Invece jay3.clan-fa.com:27960~~V qui e qui jay2.clan-fa.com:27960

E attivata, Nei miei Ultimi argomenti ti ho Chiesto venire attivarla
e mi ha spiegato Che il Comando e g_misc Che non ho Trovato il difetto uno zero, ma un 66, Ho fatto Uno e ha permesso la siringa e Anche doppio salto

Credo che basta copiare il PK3 contenente vchat ftp dove si trova il server e li copia al mio cartella jaymod, e quindi attivare un comando che non conosce

are not so noob on the subject in the past I managed servers et 4, I was leader of a clan and national, however, the servers had etpro, I do not jaymod not know him well, that's why I ask for help, andthe s problem is that FA is jealous of its file servers and does not want to give me a copy of cfg and soundpack this is another topic

p.s.
I remember once, a clan boss asked me how to set the most of its new server, I I sent cfg and everything you need without jealousy

You've already downloaded the sound packs shouldn't have to download them again. If your using it for personal recreation I don't see a issue with using on a home lan server. If you play jaymod it's in jaymod folder same as for any other server mods it's located in the mod folder.

Look for in the pk3's 

scripting:

wm_allies_chat.voice 

wm_axis_chat.voice

sound:

sound files will hold wav formats

ui:

wm_quickmessageAlt.menu

sprites are optional

the .voice and .menu files are text documents with the js css coding

wm_ _ chat.voice's are default locations with added extra menus modified for ingame

wm_ _quick menu is same thing default values in game modified

just put the pk3 in the etmain directory or mod folder which ever you are using

if you look in pak0.pk3 you will find these folders as well with default values you can compare it to them to find the difference.

here's a short reference to in game voice menu sounds and how to relate to the pk3

when making one just make a pk3 add the folders and relative folders in side just like pk0.pk3

scripts

sound 

ui

I didn't explain the css layout thats something you should be able to figure out easily if you can figure out how to make a menu item.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXKf6sNmjvw

Ecco un breve riferimento al menu di gioco voce suona e come si riferiscono alla PK3

quando si effettua uno solo fare una PK3 aggiungere le cartelle e le relative cartelle in parte, proprio come pk0.pk3

script

suono 

ui

Non mi spiego il layout CSS questo è qualcosa che si dovrebbe essere in grado di capire facilmente se si riesce a capire come fare una voce di menu.

[Media]

[/ media]

this night quietly watch us I hope to do in the meantime, thank you very much

I have two other small problems, if the viewer is if I press the mouse 1 does not follow me gamers remains free spectator

when I play that kill me if I press 2 mouse does not happen the kill tapeout

any of you know which are the two commands to be enabled?

:D

Sorry was sick yesterday stomach aches.

g_spectator flags 1,2,4,8 you are looking for flag 8

flag 1 click targeted spectator to follow

flag 2 click no-target to follow next player, only useful when flag 1 is enabled

flag 4 continue following same player even after they die and respawn

flag 8 enter free-look mode when subject dies

default 0

Do note any cvars can be found in these PDF's typically all you need to know about jaymod 

Versions don't have all versions in pdf format

1.4 https://jaymod.clanfu.org/lib/docs/jaymod-1.4.pdf

2.0 https://jaymod.clanfu.org/lib/docs/jaymod-2.0.pdf

2.1.7 http://wolfet.pl/downloads/jaymod.pdf

2.1.8 http://magics-territory.com/et/mods/Jaymod/jaymod_documentation/jaymod_2.1.8.pdf