XP won't save on my home server

k5blazer454

OKay guys i have a home server i use to play ET with i play with my little brother and bots with omnibots, i use the jaymod 2.2.0 with your =F|A= stuff because i like your voice sounds and server layout. every time we start a new match or log off our levels and xp level is gone, every time. can anyone help with this? its annoying lol.

Thanks, blazer

Thanks for coming here for help. We will gladly provide you with assistance in your matter. Just be patient whilst someone more experienced can conjure up a remedy for you problem. 

Cheers!

Chapter 9 http://wolfet.pl/downloads/jaymod.pdf

On et.exe shortcut aim it to +set fs_game jaymod +set g_gametype "2" +set g_XPSave "1" +exec objectivecycle.cfg +exec server.cfg 

You will have to make a user.db file part of shrubbot and the user has to have a etkey in all make sure to set g_XPSave to enabled there on the shortcut or in the server.cfg in days the xp save duration times is like 1d all letters have to be right it is case sensitive. This would be for Jaymod 2.1 and up for the conversion to work if xp don't save over time try 4 there this would be the older jaymod xp no reset and used the / set g_XPSaveFile "xpsave.cfg"  and it would write a cfg file for you. So I have no idea which mod your using in binaries but this is the way.

If you want more days just change the number from 1d to 365d is one year.

Edited by DoubleDragon
  • Like 1

On et.exe shortcut aim it to +set fs_game jaymod +set g_gametype "2" +set g_XPSave "1" +exec objectivecycle.cfg +exec server.cfg 

where do you do this? rename the et.exe short to that or? im kinda lost a little on that part

Enable spawning!

Disable spawning!

0 teams with 0 entities

-----------------------------------

ERROR: characters/temperate/axis/soldier.char, line 16: unknown token 'undressedModel'

ERROR: ERROR: G_RegisterPlayerClasses: failed to load character file 'characters/temperate/axis/soldier.char' for the Axis Soldier

i get this now...

UPDATE! my xp saves to the next game, as soon as i close the server, its GONE! Maxed out my profile, closed it, went to bed, BAM! gone. any ideas??

Is your punkbuster enabled  ? you can enable it in the play online menu of enemy territory

• Like 1

XP data is in users.db part of shrubbot 

Download Enhanced Mod and put it in the jaymod folder and put enhmod_qagame_mp_x86.dll there as well and if you don't have a user.db file if Im not mistaken it creates one if it does not you will have to change a text file named user.txt to user.db by creating a text file and changing the extension of the file and put it in jaymod folder with the .dll you will need the rest of the files in the enhanced mod file associated with the jaymod version you are trying to use. As for it saving when the server is cut off it should you shouldn't need nothing but a key for jaymod if it was silent mod you would need a silent.dat file . Punkbuster does have to be enabled for xpsave to work as well as administrative permissions meaning the game executable has to be run as administrator . Also note the files that say linux and windows in those files in it go in jaymod folder they just separated them. 

You can get all the versions to each jaymod from here and how he describes how to on the bottom. Hope this helps Silent Mod is done the same way but remember it uses the silent.dat file that is in silent mod folder. Hope this helps :)

http://mygamingtalk.com/forums/topic/706-enhanced-mod-et-mod/