kick option...

TopGuN

Hey guys,..

hope you're going all well :)

how about adding kick option ?

few days ago I've talked about that..but don't know where the post is actually..:\

so...

Kicking option to allow player to move Dynamite....so when there is no engineer..player can move dynamite by kicking it..

I saw this on another server,..who was very great and funny thing...the dyno move like 1 feet on each kick...so you see all players trying to kick this dyno away from objective...allowing all other player to shoot them :)

moreover,..kick allow to open all door very quick !...and auto-kill player by crushing them with the door..  haha.. :)

this feature was very funny and cool. :)

opinion ?

• Like 2

Hmm interesting proposal.

My thoughts : 

I wouldnt want kicking dynamites to be an added feature. Why? because it would change the game a lot. Engineers become more redundant as they are not really needed for defusing and ET will become like a football match. It would also be really difficult to destroy objectives like barriers because you would survive long enough to keep kicking it so the barrier isnt in its blast radius. 1 foot? how much exactly is 1 foot in ET? :P

Kicking doors would be cool though, you can sprint continuously without having to stop when you approach the door. Like in RTCW? 

• Like 4

it was there in NQ option all the time. Go to NQ options after u press esc u shall see Playdead,Kick etc option, just bind them.

To be honest topgun,,its not only funny to kick  dyno :(

for example at a map like oasis. An allied engineer can jump the wall ,plant the dyno just out of range of the guns so it doesnt get "dynamite planted at south gun" voice/text.

So no axis knows a dyno is planted at a gun. Then the allied engi waits for about 25 seconds and then kicks the dyno towards the gun :(..

Axis only have 5 seconds to defuse so game over . This is happening when the main wall isnt blown yet,and an axis engi can never respawn near the guns and defuse in 5 seconds.

So an allied engi jumps the wall/planting just out of range/waiting and right before the explosion he kicks in the dyno.result map destroyed unfortunately.

ExC

• Like 8

The kicking dyno feature is only available on NQ mod 1.2.9, the servers running this are NQ2 and NQ3. On NQ1 you can only kick air strike cans, grenades and smoke cans. You also can kill players by kicking them to death.

b55.gif

(Illustrated example just for Haruhi)

hahahaha

well ,..the server who I played, have diffrent settings...

kicking dyno when is near the objective allow players to know that the Dyno is there..

so maybe we can add this feature is 1 map for test ?  like dbljump on the only map allowed ?

The fun is,....that when the Dyno is planted....all players know that there is someone trying to kick it or trying disarm it...

so the play game still the same....except that is more fun. (personal opinion).

Kicking door also allow to enjoy the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2AsYtV6O5I

well ,..the server who I played, have diffrent settings...

kicking dyno when is near the objective allow players to know that the Dyno is there..

so maybe we can add this feature is 1 map for test ?  like dbljump on the only map allowed ?

The fun is,....that when the Dyno is planted....all players know that there is someone trying to kick it or trying disarm it...

so the play game still the same....except that is more fun. (personal opinion).

Kicking door also allow to enjoy the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2AsYtV6O5I

in ur profile it says u play on silent1. i dont think we need more fun "add ons" on silent1

• Like 2