netherlands turkey dispute in simple words

DFighter

start: minister want to speak for referendum about turkey in rotterdam
netherlands dont allow the plane to land
president 1 my d..k is big president 2 mine bigger
erdogan bad words about the dutch
both country's mad
2nd minister want to go by car to rotterdam for same speech 2nd minister arrested and transported back to germany
riots. riots. broken windows. stones flying. police come in action. 
auw auw auw protestors gone. dutch dimplomats send out

end of today :P  lets see what tommorrow brings 

Source: DFighter

• Like 3

Well, it's over, we live in a nazi-remnant and facist country. Let world war three begin.

I wonder though, if Dutch-Turks care that much about the referendum that basically contradicts dutch values, why don't they go live there? I'm sure Erdogan will be at the airport himself to welcome them.

its a bit frightening tbh. cause i dunno how erdogan will react on all this. 

showing merkel as nazi on newsletter is one the harmless things imo. 

• Platinum VIP

turkey is very violent, and said that holland is nazi germany.. how dumb you are.. Erdogan is crazy and a dictator.. 

• Like 2

As all of this happened in the city that I live in, was born in and feel personally connected to, I would like to share my opinion about this. 

Here in Rotterdam, the Turkish people have been getting more and more respect and places in the city to do their thing and practice their religion: think of mosques, tea houses etc. etc. In all those places, the Turkish flag is everywhere. This is no problem imho and everything was okay until a few days ago. 

But, the president of Turkey wants to campaign in Europe about this referendum in Turkey giving Erdogan more rights. Also in the Netherlands, where he calls Dutch citizens with a Turkish backgrond "Turkish citizens". The Dutch government knows that this campaign is going to cause riots here in Holland, so he does not want the Turkish minister to campaign here. Nevertheless, he wants to go. So, the dutch government cancels the landing rights of this minister. To make things worse, the Turkish send another minister by car via Germany. This minister gets declared "unwanted illegal" and gets deported back to Germany and the Turkish people here in Holland start protesting, putting lives at risk. And again waving the Turkish flag and shouting "Allah is great". 

This is the point where things get crazy in my opinion. Because a befriended NATO country asks you (= Erdogan) not to come, while Erdogan calls citizens of this befreinded country "his citizens" and calls the befriended country Nazi's. While Rotterdam, where this is all happening, has been completely destroyed in WOII by Nazi's. And to top this off, this Erdogan sends someone to force his will. 

This is inappropriate and disrespectful if you ask me. 

• Like 2