What sensitivity do you use

Haruhi Suzumiya

• Platinum VIP

I can't remember who posted a guide on mouse settings and aiming years ago, but the general settings were 6 clicks on windows mouse settings, and then on whatever mouse I used, I'd set it also to 6 on the software for that mouse, then over the years play with dpi and sense.

In ETPro, I had a hard time adjusting sens because of the 150+ ping I always had.

Now, it seems my mouse has always been really jumpy, making my aim harder until the other night. Sleepy said he had made some changes to his mouse and I did the same by dropping pointer speed to 4 clicks, raising my DPI to 1600 from 100 and now I'm fine tuning my sense. Currently at 3.2 and dropping as I get more used to slower speed. Everything is smoother and I've seen my Accuracy go up by about 10% in general.

I'm gonna check this out and post back what it comes up with.

I'm guessing you used Quake 3 Arena because there is no entry for ET?

Edited by -=HipKat=-

:^, just when I show boki a link, it's everywhere =_=. It is still inaccurate imo.

Medal of honor: Allied assault, 1280*1024, default fov seemed to work for me(in ET) thought.

• Like 1

:^, just when I show boki a link, it's everywhere =_=. It is still inaccurate imo.

Medal of honor: Allied assault, 1280*1024, default fov seemed to work for me(in ET) thought.

It's dead on for my settings mOOjiPie. Stop being silly.

Don't forget to post your findings!

• Platinum VIP

To lazy to move my arm to much :P

have you ever tried to even out your sense and dpi a little more? like f.e. 700DPI with 3.6sense should result in the same cm/360.

am wondering if you notice a difference in smoothness

• Platinum VIP

Yes ma'am

Ma'am??? lol

To lazy to move my arm to much :P

2800 dpi????????????????? 

Wow

• Like 1