Hello all from Nader Shah

NaderSHAH

Lav em mersi  ^_^ Perhaps I can learn more Armenian, sadly this is all I know  :blink:

Haha its already a lot believe me! Not many people can even say a word in Armenian like you did, bravo! I hope to learn Persian/Farsi too, Nader jan!=) Zende bad Iran! P.S: By the way I bet you know that Persian-Armenian famous singer Andy Madadian :D  I also love Leila Foroukhar :wub: 

• Like 1

Haha its already a lot believe me! Not many people can even say a word in Armenian like you did, bravo! I hope to learn Persian/Farsi too, Nader jan!=) Zende bad Iran! P.S: By the way I bet you know that Persian-Armenian famous singer Andy Madadian :D  I also love Leila Foroukhar :wub:

You have great taste in musicians, and much to my embarrassment, I truly had no idea how many famous Armenian-Iranians there are: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Iranian_Armenians

You guys make really good music and poetry :-P

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...