Get rid of Vacant Headquarters on the rotation

xXAdamXx

Hey guys,

I was playing for awhile today and I got a feel for the new map rotation based on how the other players on the server were saying about it. From what I heard and saw, most players old and new like the new rotation EXCEPT FOR vacant with headquarters gamemode. Two rotations in a row and people wanted to skip it.. telling players on one team to just move to spectator so it would forfeit and it would move to the next map. Thoughts?

Just been waiting on Speed to restart server. I can't recall whether I have removed that map or not from rotation, but that mode was removed. They are all TDM on this rotation per Dares request, although players seemed to like domination as it changed it up a bit was still very similar to TDM. The complaint I had seen recently for headquarters was 10 second spawn. Is that what you are seeing also?

Just been waiting on Speed to restart server. I can't recall whether I have removed that map or not from rotation, but that mode was removed. They are all TDM on this rotation per Dares request, although players seemed to like domination as it changed it up a bit was still very similar to TDM. The complaint I had seen recently for headquarters was 10 second spawn. Is that what you are seeing also?

Yea just most guys hating on it because theres usually one guy in there who slays... and one team ends up leaving.. causing the rest of the server to depopulate