First name: Enzo
Any sort of Nickname?: No
What country are you from?: France
Are you a Parent?: No
How many siblings do you have?: 2
What's your shoe size?: 41 in France/Europe
What do you do for a living?: Nothing
Greatest Fear?: The death
Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: See my family in Chile and Germany. And getting around France see the Racing Club de Lens with my group Ultras.
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!) I don't know
First thing you look for in a new friend?: Humour !!
Farthest you've been from home?: Santiago de Chile
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: Server at the top server list

Cat or Dog?: Cat (so cute!)
What are your hobbies?: Racing Club de Lens, the team that I support and my group Ultras (KSO'93.. Kop Sang et Or 1993). Music, movies/series, gaming ...
What kind of Sports do you like?Football(soccer LOL), Basketball, badminton, handball, ping-pong, volley-ball 
What's your favorite color?: Blue, did you guess ?
How about your favorite type of music?: I love all type of music but i listen more Harstyle/Hardcore, classical music, rap etc... 
Favorite Song?: I have too much, impossible to say
What's your favorite TV show?: Breaking Bad, How I Met Your Mother, Friends, The Man in the High Castle, Stranger Things, Westworld, Shameless(US), Kaamelott, Doctor House,Vikings, Bref, Malcolm, Full Metal Alchemist, One Piece, Shingeki no kyojin, Modern Family, Great Teacher Onizuka, Game Of Thrones, Doctor Who.
What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): Science-Fiction, comedy ...
Favorite Movie?: Limitless, Fight Club, Les chemins de la liberté, Catch me if you can, NWA : Straght Outta Compton, Inception, Interstellar, Whiplash
L'armée des douze singes, The social Network,  Les choristes, Ratatouille, Intouchables, La Vague, Snatch, A la recherche du Bonheur, The Express, Zootpia,
Le Roi Lion, Toy Story(1 and 3), Moana.
Favorite Book?: I haven't got
What do you like most about yourself?: I don't know.
What do you hate most about yourself?: I don't know.
What makes you very happy?: When the Racing Club de Lens puts a goal !
What makes you very sad?: When the Racing Clun de Lens loses ...
What's your favorite beverage?: Coca-Cola, Redbull, Monster, Coca-Cola Cherry, Orangina, Fanta Orange.
What you're favorite food/snack?: Spaghettis bolognaise, Kebab sans tomates sauce hannibal, Americain mexicanos sauce hannibal, pâtes carbonara, frites avec un steak bien cuit et sauce aux poivres (sorry for this question i can't answer in english ^^)
Favorite actor/Actress?: Leonardo Dicaprio, Bradley Cooper, Will Smith, Tom Hanks
Favorite season? Why?: Winter and Spring because it's cold and hot... LOL!
Favorite subject in school?: History and Geography !
Favorite thing to learn about?: History and Geography ^^
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: In Chile to see father's family

What are your top three games of all time?: Fifa, GTA, Battlefied, Call of Duty Black Ops/Modern Warfare 2 and 3, Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike Source
Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: I don't know.
Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: I don't know.
How many games do you own?: I don't know lol !
Do you play console?: Yes ! 
What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): PC, PS.
What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P): I haven't got favorite internet site.

My pseudo in game is : Ca
lotus ^4Ca^7lo^1tus  !
Edited by Calotus
  • Like 2

Salut, bienvenue chez les fous!

lol.. C'est un Ultra.. Ca devrait l'aider à survivre ici. :P

Comme disait Hacker\Snatix.. Bienvenue chez les fous Enzo! :)

• Like 1