Hi from Lilly! :)

Lilly

Thank you/Grazie/Dziekuje/Merci/Dank je/Danke/Arigato/Xie Xie/Shnorhakalutyun/Efharisto everyone :wub: Im so shocked to receive such warm welcome, I already love this clan and people here!!! :D

Edited by Lilly
  • Like 2

Thank you/Grazie/Dziekuje/Merci/Dank je/Danke/Arigato/Xie Xie/Shnorhakalutyun/Efharisto everyone :wub: Im so shocked to receive such warm welcome, I already love this clan and people here!!! :D

Youre welcome, I have that effect on people. Chickens are of course superior in all ways so evidently you would feel good being here after my welcome post. Joking. Not.

But seriously, if you love it now, you're going to love it even more when you join us ;)

• Like 2

Youre welcome, I have that effect on people. Chickens are of course superior in all ways so evidently you would feel good being here after my welcome post. Joking. Not.

But seriously, if you love it now, you're going to love it even more when you join us ;)

LMAO Chicken youre killing me, from now on I will call you master Chicken!!! Yes, I really wish to be accepted in your clan guys:)

• 2 weeks later...