The End :(

Guest R..pace!

Guest R..pace!

I'm uninstalling Wolfenstein today... I guess I can't stay on the forums because I'll be missing on a big part of the requirements for F|A membership. It's been a nice experience getting to know you guyssmile.gif As a final request I would appreciate it if my account was deleted, and consequently, my application dismissed. Laters

lol ive uninstalled and reinstalled et many a times - sometimes because itss screwed up, but often becuase ive gotten bored of it , then have had nothing to do .

tc

cuz the rule says you cannot have 2 accounts on this site. (well u can but if admins find it out they will delete one) and im guessing hes just gonna come back under a different name. No one decides to quit ET just like that lol

Edited by Frozennn

cuz the rule says you cannot have 2 accounts on this site. (well u can but if admins find it out they will delete one) and im guessing hes just gonna come back under a different name. No one decides to quit ET just like that lol

but then surley he could just change his name ... :confused and why need new name at all :s can still be part of community without playing. I rarley play myself yet im still here ....

Lol agreed very strange situation.. Why unistall ET it's not like its in the way.. Lolz and every once in a while he's gonna want to play.. And in the future he's just going to reinstall it.. Haha and why delete account? I would still keep in touch with fellow friends/teammates.. Idk best of luck for him in the future..