BC2 help (solved)

G!NG3R420

OS Name Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium

System Model HP Pavilion dv7 Notebook PC

System Type x64-based PC

Processor AMD Turion X2 Dual-Core Mobile RM-74, 2200 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB

Total Physical Memory 4.00 GB

Available Physical Memory 1.98 GB

Total Virtual Memory 9.92 GB

Available Virtual Memory 7.74 GB

Everytime I try to play the screen flickers black. I try it on low settings but it does not help. According to the free scan thing my computer is fully capable of running this game and should not have any problems.

Graphics card is "ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650"

u measured drivers are updated? also u looked if DirectX is updated? check also the PhyX version ( medal of honor airborn crashed me bc of PhyX)

:unsure: what else can i suggest?

have u googled ur problem? i got fixed games by google its just an option :blink:

Yeah, everything updated, and current. been to google. Perhaps you can suggest a proper resolution to run the game at, maybe that is what is wrong, currently its 1024X768. I have a 17" lcd monitor that I usually keep at 60Hz refresh and 1440X900 SR. Should ingame match my normal SR?

Yeah, everything updated, and current. been to google. Perhaps you can suggest a proper resolution to run the game at, maybe that is what is wrong, currently its 1024X768. I have a 17" lcd monitor that I usually keep at 60Hz refresh and 1440X900 SR. Should ingame match my normal SR?

its weird cause it could run at 1024X768 or +... anyway no matter what monitor u have cause u can even pay it on videobean and game stills run :blink:.

uhm ur trying to run it on a notebook pc?

its kinda hard to run it on a notebook :unsure: 2.2 ghtz its just nearly close to the minimun requirements.

negative...HP Pavillion entertainment notebook dv7 1261wm. All drivers are up to date, boosted for performance. I'm just as lost as you. According to AMD and Battle Field website I have more than the minimum required to run it. This has been an issue since I got the game when DD posted about EA having that special. I havent been able to figure it out so I assure you all the nub factors are out of the way. This has finally pissed me off so I am here at forums looking for help :angry:

Should I just call it a failed mission and wait till I can upgrade?

Edited by Ginger420

This has finally pissed me off so I am here at forums looking for help :angry:

Should I just call it a failed mission and wait till I can upgrade?

btw bc2 support forums is here -> http://fearless-assa...2-bf-2-support/

XD dont give up!

if ur stuck on a white screen i got an idea D:

since u got a 17 inch monitor try this

go to Docmuments->BFBC2-> open the settings file with notepad

without touching it looks like this

thump_4142256foto-1.jpg

(save a back up) and just change your with and height like this

thump_4142265foto-2.jpg

config for 17 inch 1280*760.

save and try

just try D:

Whoops, didnt realize I was in wrong form..

*Requesting admin to move to proper forums plz :thanks *

As for the tip, I shall try to make the load config to what I need instead of ingame.

Edited by Ginger420

what is your monitor?

General PnP 17" LCD.

@LU47=Did the resolution and it did not help.

*SOLVED*

For some reason the "Current drivers" I was downloading were not so current after all. Finding a driver program and updating all to the correct version solved this issue. Amazing what torrents can help ya with =D (shh). Thank you Higgeo and LU47 for the initial help, much appreciated

Edited by Ginger420