What mouse you use in ET or COD?

Kite of ET

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, madmike said:

I play with a G700s

Same. G700s is a nice heavy mouse so it feels well made and can be used wired (nice strong braided cable) or wireless. I love the 4 buttons by the thumb and the scroll wheel left/right.....Use every button bar mouse 3 (scroll wheel down) which makes it quite hard to find a replacement, even from logitech.

I'll stick with the 700s intil it dies tbh and if its still under warranty they happy days as i'll get a new one from Logitech, probably wont be the 700s though but they will send the equivalent. Best customer service i've ever had tbh with Logitech....About 8-9 years ago i had the G7 wireless mouse and it broke but as they no longer made or stocked the G7 they sent me the G9 instead, used that till its death and been with the 700/700s ever since, was quite funny as i had to smash the G7 with a hammer and send the pictures with my ref number to Logitech to prove it was actually broke. lol

Edited by Snuffs99

MX518 2019 Edition since a month! The MX518 was my first expensive gamemouse back in 2009. :)

Used the G502 for a year of 3.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 2/16/2018 at 10:14 PM, Vindstot said:
  • Weight: 155g
  • Dimensions: 125 x 64 x 39 (mm)
  • Resolution: 200-3200 DPI
  • Report rate: 1000 Hz
  • 160K on-board memory
  • HoleLESS HD Engine
  • Bloody breathing light

BloodyMultiCore_Gun3_V3.jpg

Ah yea, I have a new mouse. The old one broke, and now that got promoted as spare mouse!

Here is the new one

https://www.bloody.com/en/uploadfile/image/20161101/20161101092624_95814.jpg  https://www.bloody.com/en/uploadfile/image/20161101/20161101092618_67126.jpg  Képtalálat a következőre: „v8m mouse”  Képtalálat a következőre: „v8m mouse”

Memory: 160K
Acceleration: 30 g
Max. Resolution: 3200 CPI
Tracking Speed: 75 inches/sec(ips)
Image Processing: 368 Mega pixels/sec
Metal X' Glide Armor Boot: Over 300 Kms
Button Lifetime: Over 10 million clicks
Report Rate: 125~1000 Hz/sec (4-level adjustable)
Type: Wired
Button Numbers: 8
Cable Length: 1.8 M
Sensor: Optical Engine
Connector: USB(2.0/ 3.0)
System Requirements: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8 /8.1 / 10 or later

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Platinum VIP

I had the smooth tape on the feet of my Deathadder peeling off, so I bought the 2019 version of the MX518, It's niiiiiice. The upgrades in memory, etc make this a really smooth mouse

• Love 1

4 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

I had the smooth tape on the feet of my Deathadder peeling off, so I bought the 2019 version of the MX518, It's niiiiiice. The upgrades in memory, etc make this a really smooth mouse

Good taste there buddy! :)

• Platinum VIP
2 hours ago, Nefarious Cheat said:

Good taste there buddy! :)

I was going to tell you the same thing! But don’t you agree that they really did amazing job with this mouse?

• Platinum VIP
28 minutes ago, Candycane said:

I'm currently using the G9 Laser from Logitech and I love it!!

That was my favorite files that I’ve never used and it would be the only one I use except it’s so damn expensive. Someday though, I might get another one just to have!

Countdown until @CabaL runs out to buy a G9!

24 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

That was my favorite files that I’ve never used and it would be the only one I use except it’s so damn expensive. Someday though, I might get another one just to have!

Countdown until @CabaL runs out to buy a G9!

Happily using G403. G9 looks ugly af lmao

4 minutes ago, CabaL said:

Happily using G403. G9 looks ugly af lmao

Haha your not wrong, i loved my G9 to be fair but it was a bit odd to get used to as its not a traditional "kidney" shape....I also didn't like the smooth case cover as it went a bit odd (almost sticky) over time when you used it a lot.

Can you even buy the G9 any more? though it was a discontinued tbh, hence why i went for the G700 when mine died.