What mouse you use in ET or COD?

Kite of ET

R.A.T. Pro S.

Nice mouse. I like the rat you can extend it to make it touch the base of your hand to keep your wrist off the mouse pad. It's comfortable for long sessions.

I also like how wide it is.

u_10138869.jpg

• Like 4

My point is wireless are bad. Don't trust in it.

I used an old second handed [logitech Mx500] for years. Not a bad mouse...but I finally broke mouse1 in ET.

Than I bought a [Dragon War ELF-G8 unicorn] for 30€ with mouse pad. Not bad too. I can switch dpi from 800 / 1600 / 2400 to 3200. With low sensi (1.0), I have better sensation in game.

Fun fact, and maybe I'm unlucky, this one is already the third I had with garanty. This time, that was mouse4 (crouch) who was broken twice. 

No sure if it could help, but here you have :)

osie

Yap I found the point like you ~~~ don't use the Wireless Mouse in ET ~ :blink:  You will hard to aim~lol

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

R.A.T. Pro S.

Nice mouse. I like the rat you can extend it to make it touch the base of your hand to keep your wrist off the mouse pad. It's comfortable for long sessions.

I also like how wide it is.

u_10138869.jpg

I hope that's better than the R.A.T. 5

THat mouse was horrible

In summer 2014 my Logitech MX518 died after faithful 9 years of service. I was very content with it, after so many years it was like the mouse has grown to my hand. I am using Cooler Master Storm Reaper now. If someone wants to know more, here is a link to a detailed review. This mouse performs really well, although I am still searching a perfect mouse pad for it.

CM Storm Reaper Laser Gaming Mouse [Review]

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had the Logitech g400 with steelseries QcK but the mouse finally died after years of abuse. Now I have G400s :)

I have a G400s too and before that  i had a Razer  Deathadder

Edited by Maya13