What mouse you use in ET or COD?

Kite of ET

What mouse you use in ET or COD?

I am looking for a good mouse for my aim acc~lol

Please feel free to share thx~!

Now I am using Logitech wireless mouse M525 ---> its sucks!

Edited by Kite of ET
  • Like 1

nothing special, but for me it's ok

1102_2574_thickbox.jpg

A4 Tech Bloody Terminator Laser TL80
[DPI]: 100-8200
Number of buttons: 9
Sensor Type: Laser
  • Like 2

My point is wireless are bad. Don't trust in it.

I used an old second handed [logitech Mx500] for years. Not a bad mouse...but I finally broke mouse1 in ET.

Than I bought a [Dragon War ELF-G8 unicorn] for 30€ with mouse pad. Not bad too. I can switch dpi from 800 / 1600 / 2400 to 3200. With low sensi (1.0), I have better sensation in game.

Fun fact, and maybe I'm unlucky, this one is already the third I had with garanty. This time, that was mouse4 (crouch) who was broken twice. 

No sure if it could help, but here you have :)

osie

Edited by 0siE.
  • Like 2

• Platinum VIP

Corsair M65

26-816-009-05.jpg

It's a good mouse, but too narrow for my hand. Excellent for programming macros, buttons, etc

• Like 4

Zowie FK1

Incredibly accurate mouse.  I've got it paired with a SteelSeries Qck Heavy.  Very smooth glide and consistent performance.  The only real downfalls are the stiff triggers and it's a little bit small/skinny for palm grip.. but both of those are personal preferences.  It took a little bit of time to modify my grip coming from a Razer DeathAdder, probably why the triggers feel really stiff as well being the DA's are very sensitive, but all in all it's a mouse!  

• Like 3

Razer  Deathadder (Chroma)

deathadderchroma-100630532-large.jpg

Used for Insurgency aswell :P

Loved the shape..

Used G9, G500, and since almost 3 Years use the DeathAdder (first white edition CLG) and now the Chroma edition.

• Like 2

I've got it paired with a SteelSeries Qck Heavy.  Very smooth glide and consistent performance. 

With a Corsair mm200 XL Edition here.. This is not yet the quality of an Artisan mousepad.. But really smooth, slightly more glide and more accurate than my old Qck. The few extra bucks really worth the shot.