another screenshot question

ExCaL
Go to solution Solved by ExCaL,

Already read a lot of questions and answers about screenshots on this forum,but i stil cant find the right solution for my ss problem.

When i take a ss or a demo on (for example)  the NQ1 server,i can find it back in my noquarter map in the ET section offcourse.And i can open them and watch them normally.

But when i take a ss or/and a demo on Beginners 2 ,,then the ss is nowhere to be found again in the silent map.The demo is there and i can watch it but only the screenshot doesnt save in my silent map. I have no clue were it is saved and cant find them back.Tried everything i can come up with (i think) but just cant find the map.

/autoscreenshot 

autoscreenshot jpeg/jpg etc nothing seems to work.

When i check the console i see that the screenshot has been taken ,but aaaaarg where is it saved :wacko:

Must be about hundreds of screenshots playing hide and seek somewhere on my pc.

ExC

Is there a "screenshots" folder in the mode folder (silent here). If not, then create one. Screenshots are saved in C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\silent\screenshots.. Not with the maps which are in your "etmain" folder.

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 1

• Solution

thx for the fast response Ann!b@l.

yes there was a screenshot folder in the silent mod section,but no ss in it ,just some numbers  but not an image or name and couldnt open it.

I deleted the full screenshot map now  and created a new one. Now it finnaly works. Screenshots are now saved in the map were they supposed to be.

thx very much. :)

ExC

because of just some numbers in that old map i suppose that the old ss arent saved or saved somewehere else?.Well atleast im happy it works fine now.

If i cant get the old ss back or find them elsewhere so be it.

Edited by ExCaL
  • Like 1

there wasnt any format visible koen.no jpeg jpg tga nothing.Just a view numbers.Never seen it before so i deleted all of them.

Seems to be working fine now.

thx for the fast help /advise guys.

ExC

• Like 2