Are You Right-handed or left-handed?

CheepHeep

Are You Predominantly Right-handed or left-handed?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. L3fty Or Che...Right Handed?

• Predominantly Right-Handed
    • Predominantly Left-Handed
    • Ambidextrous

definately righthanded, but i can use my left hand for a lot of daily stuff also, like opening doors etc, even write, but my writing isnt neat with the right hand either xD also learning to use my left leg during football(the right kind) and going good as well :P

Well obviously you can use your left hand ( less dominant hand ) for things like opening doors lol. If you can't even do that, whats the use of having another hand xD.

dam so many left handers here. i love people who write with left hand. But i m a right hander :D , Tried alot to write with left but dam  cant even right a alphabet correctly.

The only time I ever really used my left hand more than my right hand was when my brother slammed the door on my finger, chopping off the top of my pinky. You could see the bone and part of my finger on the floor. Luckily, I still have a nail and it isnt noticeable.

• Leader

I broke my right hand a few years ago and hand to learn to write with my left. So yeah I'd say I can write legibly with both hands.

And for some unknown reason, the majority of Canadian males are left handed, so they say, because of hockey

O_0

I googled "the majority of Canadian males are left handed" and the results were strange!  

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+majority+of+Canadian+males+are+left+handed%2C&rlz=1C1FLDB_enUS584US584&oq=the+majority+of+Canadian+males+are+left+handed%2C&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

The bottom of the page, where the 

Searches related to the majority of Canadian males are left handed,

seems a bit stereotypical of Canadians & Hockey for some reason...unless this is a commonly searched term.   :D

BTW, I am jealous of some of the skills that some of you have!  :D

• Like 1

Lmao Red, you and your search results. Canadian scientists eh? And we all live in igloos with beer and moose meat lol

Idk about you but I love my igloo and walk my polar bear all over town :P 

• Like 1

Well obviously you can use your left hand ( less dominant hand ) for things like opening doors lol. If you can't even do that, whats the use of having another hand xD.

well, i do all the every day stuff with left, but like i said, i can also write with left, although slow so its readable :P

• Like 1