Are You Right-handed or left-handed?

CheepHeep

Are You Predominantly Right-handed or left-handed?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. L3fty Or Che...Right Handed?

• Predominantly Right-Handed
    • Predominantly Left-Handed
    • Ambidextrous

It depends what am i useing my hands for :D

My mind is wondering into uncharted "filthy" territory. That Cheeky Grin at the end makes it worse.

PS. Guys, There is a poll open. Vote you nubs.

• Like 1

Left for writing, anything else either ;) I'm like aud though, I can point left and say right, I thought I was just weird xD

• Like 1

L3ftY., RedAngel, Almondo you voted ambidextrous. Can you write with both hands?

I told you, I am psychic. I have this talent of just knowing things. Actually its a calculated guess. I assessed your online behaviour which include the structure behind your posts, your attitude as well as a couple of other characteristics that you portray that lead me to believe you were a left hand dominant person. I SWEAR TO GOD. wait i am god....

Once you fill my profile, pleaaase send me it :-*

L3ftY., RedAngel, Almondo you voted ambidextrous. Can you write with both hands?

Anybody can write with both hands. The question is whether they are able to produce a solid essay with neat handwriting and without feeling fatigue after a few sentences, using either hand.

Once you fill my profile, pleaaase send me it :-*

You may not like what Is written there :P

Anybody can write with both hands. The question is whether they are able to produce a solid essay with neat handwriting and without feeling fatigue after a few sentences, using either hand.

You may not like what Is written there :P

Don't be a wise ass, it's clear I asked about writting neatly. :rolleyes:

And omfg please do send, believe me I'll love every bit of it.

I swear!

• Leader

Wow, I didn't expect this much diversity. I thought the majority would be right handed. How naive, I realise, I am.

Halfway through reading the replies, I began to suspect that the lefties and the ambies might be over-self-reporting here. :)

• Like 1

I broke my right hand a few years ago and hand to learn to write with my left. So yeah I'd say I can write legibly with both hands.

And for some unknown reason, the majority of Canadian males are left handed, so they say, because of hockey

O_0

i broke my right hand too some years ago, it was a pain...

couldnt play like i used to, couldnt write an most of all couldnt wipe my ass after shitting :P

yeah i managed it but took more time ^^

• Like 1

I'm more of a right handed person, even though i can manage to write pretty easely with my left hand for a long time (had to do so when i had trouble with my right arm), i still prefer to write with my right hand, it feels more confortable. :)

(that being said, it also means i lack training with my left hand writing, overwise it wouldn't be a problem)

Halfway through reading the replies, I began to suspect that the lefties and the ambies might be over-self-reporting here. :)

Wanted to say same o_o

And yes, i am lefty :>

I want to use my right hand more so last time i try to write with my right hand.